Saturday, April 05, 2008

Don't Fall Over...

I actually updated this thing! I thought I could definitely use a change! It's been a rough couple of weeks. One of my friends had a stroke, another had fluid in the lining of his heart, and another's grandfather (who was practically his dad) passed away. Couple that with one of my aunt's having surgery, and trying to prepare for a friend's wedding, it's been enough to have me completely frazzled.

The good news. Both of my friends are ok. Peggy (who had the stroke), didn't suffer any permanent damage, and Eddie's heart is fine. The fluid was caused from a viral infection that didn't completely heal. My aunt who had surgery is at home, and doing a little better.

I'm still stressed, as Jules' wedding is next saturday and *keeping my fingers crossed* I'm hoping that the alterations that are being done to my dress will be done this weekend. I can't wait to post some pics of it! It's absolutely beautiful!

Just thought I should let ya'll know I'm alive and kicking, and will be making my blog rounds this weekend! *hugs all around*

7 comments:

Mississippi Songbird said...

I love your new blog look..So sorry you have been frazzled and stressed but glad your friends are better and I hope your Aunt gets well..I would love to see the pictures of your dress and some from the wedding..I love weddings..So happy.. I hope you have a wonderful Weekend and get some rest..Relax and de-stress...
Bunches of hugs....

Anonymous said...

wow-a lot is going on!

like the new look, it is catchy.

I hope all goes well for you in these busy times.

Ladiebug said...

Sorry to hear about your friends. Glad they are doing well now. I was shocked to see yellow and not pink when I got here!
I hope you share pics of your dress soon! Dont forget to take some time to relax so you arent so frazzled!
HUGS!

Cheryl Wray said...

Sorry to hear about your friends, but Thank God, it sounds like they are doing better!

And good luck in the wedding. I know it will turn out beautifully!

And I LOVE the new look. The yellow background and new banner are great!!

CindyCinlou said...

dang yeah you have had a lot going on. Well I hope things get better soon. Why is it weddings are so stressful but fun. I can't wait until my friend get's married but that is still a little bit away. I like the new look the yellow is so bright!

Anonymous said...

((((Christy))))

Like the new look, nothing like some spring cleaning to lift the spirit. :)

mcBlogger said...

HI, it's been ages and ages since I made the blogger rounds. Sounds like rough week. Glad your ok.