Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter!

How time flies! I can't believe it's Easter already! I must say, I'm definitely ready for Easter, and spring for that matter! It's been a busy week, here, but I'm thankful! I've been busy with friends and family all week long, and looking forward to Mass in the morning. My friend, Jules', wedding is only 3 weeks away now! I'm getting really excited! Hopefully, my dress will be here this week, and I can get some pics up on here for everyone to see. In the meantime, I do have a pic from her bridal luncheon we had today.

I hope that everyone is doing well, and that you ALL have a safe, and blessed Easter!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter! I hope you had a wonderful weekend :)

Deb said...

Hi Christy! How'd it go? Did you have a nice Easter? It's nice that you have a close knit family. You're blessed! :)

Cheryl Wray said...

Oh, I am SO ready for Spring too!!!!

I hope you had a wonderful Easter!!

And I can't wait to see pics of the dress!!

CindyCinlou said...

Hope you had a great Easter!!! :)

Mississippi Songbird said...

I hope you had a wonderful Easter, Christy!
Yes, I want to see pictures. These are great! Bunches of hugs..

Ladiebug said...

I hope you had a wonderful easter!!! I cant wait to see the pics of you in your dress!!!

Meow Meow said...

Happy Easter. It looks like you have quite the crowd.
I just did things around the house for Easter, we were trying to accomplish a few things.

LZ Blogger said...

Here's hoping you had a VERY Happy Easter! ~ jb///

Meow Meow said...

Just checking for another post..

HUGS