Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Ready For Spring...

It's been a much better week here. No one is sick, and no one has passed away, *fingers crossed* hopefully, it will stay that way. I absolutely LOVE having the extra hour of daylight, but am having a hard time getting used to the time change. I don't know about anyone else, but when the time changes back, it always seems like there's not enough hours in the day to get things done! By the time I get motivated to do anything, it's 4 or 5pm! Although, I don't mind on some days, because it's staying daylight until around 7pm! Yay!

I did get to enjoy something fun this past weekend. I went to the bridal store with my friend, Jules, to help her find a dress for her daughter, and to try her dress on again . Of course, you know, I can't go to a bridal store without trying on a dress, so of course, I've got some pics to share. Am *really* hoping that my dress for the wedding will be in, soon. I believe our fitting is next wednesday!

Hope everyone has been doing well. I'll be making my rounds in a little bit! *hugs to all*




14 comments:

Ladiebug said...

You look so beautiful in that dress!!! Looks like you all were having so much fun! I cant wait to see you dress!

Deb said...

I can't get used to this ONE hour change either. My sleep patterns have changed believe it or not and I can only imagine what people feel like when they're jet lagged!

The dress looks beautiful on you! I have no hopes in wearing one of those - they look itchy and uncomfortable! Are they?

Meow Meow said...

Beautiful dresses. I go for hopefully my last fitting this Sunday in Atlanta...I am so exhausted with all of this **STUFF**. I wish my wedding party was in my same state. It sure would help. I feel OVERWHELMED.

I don't like losing an hour of sleep. I do enjoy gaining one in the fall though

flea said...

so pretty!! i don't know what could possibly be any funner than trying on dresses, so girly & fun

i hate the time change too, such a pain in the arse, although i do like the extra daylight time...

Nancy said...

I love feeling like a big, frosty birthday cake in a wedding dress!

I bought the first one I tried on! My mom was a bit disappointed. She had wanted a long time for dress shopping! A loooong time. Anyway, I digress.

I hope spring brings renewal and lots of happy happy memory making for you. And we are all waiting for more photos!

Anonymous said...

Christy,

You should do wedding dress modeling for a career. You always look so beautiful in whatever you wear. Glad you're feeling better, hope spring comes soon for you.

Rose

xo

Anonymous said...

what a gorgeous dress!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Meow Meow said...

I picked up my dress today. The wrap she made me is a bit on the bluky side..I will need to do soemthing else even though I paid her 50 bucks....

Send me sanity and money huh?

Green Eyes in the Country said...

The dress is beautiful! What an awesome day of fun!

Mississippi Songbird said...

You look Marvelous! How fun!
God Bless you. I'm so glad you are feeling better. Springtime's almost here.. Yipeeeee!

eyes_only4him said...

u are freaking smokin...

Carrie said...

You look AMAZING! That dress is great! I sure am glad that things are getting better for you, I know you've had a rough one! HUGS!!

Turtle Guy said...

Echo Flip Flop...

Nice to see you're out having some fun! I'm quite happy to trade time for a little light!