Insanity Defined. The Life, Heart, Trials and Tribulations Of One Wild, Opinionated, Southern Woman. Just When You Think You've Seen It All- You Find Me...
so glad you are doing better...if you get sick one more time i am gonna have to come up there and personally make you take vitamins or vitamin water...lol ;)
I've been through the ringer and keep coming back for more. I'm a survivor of PTSD and Obstetric Fistula. I've done more than one thing I've ashamed of, yet, it's defined who I am. I adore Joan Holloway, and maybe, just maybe, when I grow up, I'll be more like her.
22 comments:
wow, i totally love that dress..
you have a great smile. :hug:
nice to see a blog post with photos... my brain hurts... you've been so very kind!
Wow! Looks like a GREAT time! Beautiful dress on a beautiful girl! ~ jb///
Love your blog... You are a beautiful person.
Looks like you had a great time and hope the strep is gone.
prom?
gorgeous dress!
beautiful women too, all of ya :)
I went to 3 proms and had the BEST time at all 3 of them....
Awesome photos! You look beautiful as always.
Hope you had a great time!
so glad you are doing better...if you get sick one more time i am gonna have to come up there and personally make you take vitamins or vitamin water...lol ;)
you look beautiful girl
Wow love that dress look like a great weekend! Take care of urself! :)
Prom? great pics Christy! You are as gorgeous as ever!!!!
Great shots! :)
Hope you are feeling much better.
I enjoyed the pics. Thank you for sharing. You do have a great smile!!! Please continue to share it!
Great pictures!! Looks like a great wekeend!
And what a beautiful bride!!
looks like you peeps had a great time...good!
I was totally looking forward to more words from you... *sigh*
Clearly, I don't visit often enough... it was weeks ago, I'm sure!
Hope you're keeping well, my friend!
Those are great pics! I agree with everyone else...your friend has a great dress!
What fun!
just checking in on u..hope u had a good weekend.
Yeah that is a nice dress. I love pics.
-N
thanks for sharing your album... awesome pics and you're all so gorgeous (and young)
hope you're all better now
lotsa luv ann xxxx
I will not concur on it. I over precise post. Expressly the appellation attracted me to be familiar with the intact story.
Genial post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.
Post a Comment