Alive, and finally recovering from strep throat (yes, on TOP of all the fun I've had with the Procardia incident, I've had strep all week long.) I'm headed to Nashville with my best friend, Jen, this evening. I'll catch back up with everyone on monday. I hope everyone has a good and safe weekend!
*Hugs and Love To ALL*
Friday, May 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
Hope you have a nice trip! ~ jb///
have a GOOD time :)
I hope you feel better!
Have a great trip!
Have a blast. You need this time off. And that little cow cursor is hilarious and so very cute!
-N
Geez girl! I hope you feel better. My neice came down with strep throat--make sure you take care of that!
Miss you!!! xx00
hope you have a wonderful weekend
lotsa luv ann xxxxx
I hope you had a great weekend. I look forward to hearing about it..
Bunches of hugs.....
yuck hope you feel better and have a great trip.
You didn't offer to take me to Nashville and I wanna GO!!!!
Hope you are feeling better. I had strep about 3 months ago, I missed 3 days of work because of it. IT felt like my head was going to BLOW up!
Post a Comment