Insanity Defined. The Life, Heart, Trials and Tribulations Of One Wild, Opinionated, Southern Woman. Just When You Think You've Seen It All- You Find Me...
Daughters of the Confererecy huh.....I could be part of the Sons but I really do not have the time to. I had several relatives that fought for the stars and bars......whoooooohoooo the south will rise again.....:-D
I've been through the ringer and keep coming back for more. I'm a survivor of PTSD and Obstetric Fistula. I've done more than one thing I've ashamed of, yet, it's defined who I am. I adore Joan Holloway, and maybe, just maybe, when I grow up, I'll be more like her.
19 comments:
GLad to see you have posted.
Hope things are goung well with friends and family!
You are a very pretty lady. Thank you for sharing all this information. It tells us a bit more about you. I appreciate it!!!!
This is totally amazing! I'm so happy for you!
That's great and a wondermus pic of you! Hugs and Love!
congrats to you girlfriend..ROCK them pagents like a supastar!!!
WOW! this is awesome.
Congrats and the photos are wonderful.
Your a celebrity now :)
Fantastic, sweetie! How exciting!
dude! that's freaking Awsome!! rock on sista!
Pretty cool Southern Fried stuff there! ~ jb///
just beautiful!
Thanks for the link..
*** bunches of hugs ***
Wow! Over 50 titles! That's really impressive.
Oh that is so awesome. You rawk. Hard.
-N
you are so beautiful
Coolness Christy!
VERY cool! Kudos to you!
Good times! ::Hugs::
Daughters of the Confererecy huh.....I could be part of the Sons but I really do not have the time to. I had several relatives that fought for the stars and bars......whoooooohoooo the south will rise again.....:-D
That's wonderful!! You have a smile that lights up the night sky...You should be very proud of yourself! You deserve it.
TAG! YOU"RE ONE OF MY SEVEN....
I am tagging you to tell us seven things that we don't know about you, and for you to tag seven people..
This is for GOOD LUCK...
Thanks. and bunches of hugs...
Post a Comment