Sunday, April 29, 2007

Living Life Once More...

Each week I find myself apologizing for not being around more, and I do feel bad. I've made many friends here online, and look forward to seeing how everyone is doing. However, I've been getting back out and enjoying life again, and spending time away from home, and the computer. I had something going on each day last week, and it really felt too.

On Monday, I spent the day at my friend Susan's house. We went out to dinner that night, and had a great time. Laughing, catching up, talking-- things were just like old times.

Tuesday. Monger Day. A MUST do for the week. Spending time with my best friend and Godsons makes my week. I look forward to it every week. It doesn't matter if we do anything, just getting to spend time with Monger and the boys makes my day.













Thursday. I spent most of the day, once again at Susan's. That night, I went with her and Nikki to Cracker and Eddie's house. We spent most of the night with them, and Kevin, being crazy, as usual. We were at the Covered Bridge at 2:00am eating McDonald's food. How insane is that situation? It didn't matter, we were just glad to be out, and feeling young, like we used to.












Friday. I had my doctor's appointment at Dr. Crowders. I got to see her for the first time in a year. She was SO pleased with my weight loss and how well I'm doing! I go back on the 11th for my well-woman exam.

Saturday. I was on the run with Momma and Aunt Judy, shopping and such. Then of course, today is church day.

As you can see, I've been on the go ALL week long. I don't stop, but it feels good. It feels good to get out and enjoy life. It feels good to be able to actually feel like getting off the couch and going somewhere. I may not be around as much as I used to, but I'll still be around. I promise. I'll check in with you at least once a week to let you know I'm living!

I hope everyone has had a great weekend!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good to see you so full of energy and life Christy. You deserve all the good times you can handle.

Deb said...

Life life! To the rest of us blogger potatoes, we'll still be here waiting for our Christy to return!

It's too nice out lately!

{{HUGS}}

Natalia said...

I am happy you were out and about. I don't think you should feel you are abandoning us or the blog. We are here when you get back :)

-N

Greta Adams said...

you will see that folks aren't around a whole lot in the summer and then they re-appear in the cold motnhs again...lol

ENJOY THE SUMMER!!!

Catch said...

I can really tell in this picture you are losing weight! The one of the 4 of you!!!! Congratulations Sweety!!!! You need to be having fun! Keep doing whatever your doing!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are feeling better and out doing more. All of us in blogdom understand that life happens and we need to be away from our keyboards to enjoy it to the full! We are here when you get to us!

Anonymous said...

yeah! Im happy for you!!

sometimes I LOVE being so busy I cannot catch myself...other times I dont like it.

my blogging is slowing down a bit too, summer is HERE!

MommaMonkey said...

Glad you are getting out and enjoying life! Don't feel guilty for not "being around" on your blog! That's a good thing.

Oh, and I thought you'd like to see this article, since I know how much you love Sprint and all! tee-Hee ! http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/SavingandDebt/Advice/TheCustomerServiceHallOfShame.aspx?GT1=9313

flea said...

don't worry about it! get out there and live your life (which it seems like you are) i'm happy to see you so happy, savor it baby!!! :P

Meow Meow said...

It's great to know you have a FULL and currently happy life.

SOAK it UP!

Riccie said...

Love ya, sweetie! No need at all to apologize. Enjoy yourself...you deserve to! We here in 'Blogville' will still be around. Stop by when you can...but no guilt feelings, sweetie!

CindyCinlou said...

It is funny some times my week is packed and I never even leave the house but I do know what you are talking about. Have fun this week too here in Kentucky it is Derby week so crazy to say the least.

ZoeyBella said...

Mmmmmm... McDonald's food at 2am.... Mmmmmmmmmm damn... I really do have crappy willpower

X said...

Glad you're having a good time! Sometimes we all can get caught up in front of our computers a little TOO much.

And ain't nothing wrong with a little 2am fast food fun-ness once in a while ;)

Kelly said...

You sound busy! Cute kids.

ann said...

I'm certainly not around as much as I was... which is probably why I often get the last word commenting

a great post and good for you... have fun fun fun and long may it last

lotsa luv ann xxxx

Ladiebug said...

Live your life to the fullest!!! Dont worry about posting! Cpme bacl and tell us all your fun! I always feel better when I am out and about.

honkeie said...

Part of being busy is being alive. Have fun