Don't get me started on the lack of seriousness that's given to those who are mentally ill/unstable, and TRULY need help. MANY lives could've been and would've been saved had many who were mentally unstable been taken seriously in the past (and potentially in the future)
On a happy note, on tuesday, my godson, Caleb, was tested for, and passed the test for his yellow belt in karate. I'm SO proud of him!
I wish I had more to post about, but right now, I'm just at a loss. Does anyone else get into these "funks", too? You know, where you'd like to post, but nothing just seems to be right to write about? It happens, I suppose.
Anyway, have a great weekend, all-- I'll write again soon! :0)




8 comments:
I have those moments of not knowing what to blog about all the time, so much so that I really wonder what possessed me to start a blog in the first place. LOL
I hope your funk lifts and you're back to yourself soon!
Yes I know how you feel that VTech thing is just AWFUL... sad what some weirdo's can do to others! ~ jb///
((((Christy))))
I'm so sorry you are in a funk. :(
Sometimes just writing it down, even if you don't post, will help.
Hope you have a splendid weekend.
Rose
xo
Thanks for coming by Christy. Big hugs and smooches and feel better soon. We all miss you. :)
I appreciate your words of wisdom on my blog. I am having a hard time with Hannah. I really do miss her. However, people should be able to balance things in life. We could pick a day once a month, and I'd be happy to do something, a manicure, a bookstore, lunch. She reads my blog and I'm a bit concerned how that post will come across to her reading it.
Do I sound totally bitchy?.
Yes, Christy, we miss your more regular appearance at your blog and at ours. MEOW.
I am sorry you have seemed so low lately, whether it be physical sickness or depression about our worldly events~ You have bloggers OUT here that LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!
I posted Paula Deens chocolate Mousse pie a few days ago---go back and check out the other Savannah pics when you get a minute.
Take Care~
I think we all have been depressed over what happened in Va....very sad and tragic.
Congrats to Caleb on his yellow belt!
Have a fun weekend Christy!
I hear you loud and clear about being in a 'funk'. Congratulations to Caleb! Great job :)
I have those moments myself. Right now I am on a high because it is such a wonderful day, and oh also because my boss took the day off. Ride out the low times and shout out when you hit the good times.
Post a Comment