Insanity Defined. The Life, Heart, Trials and Tribulations Of One Wild, Opinionated, Southern Woman. Just When You Think You've Seen It All- You Find Me...
Saturday, April 07, 2007
Happy Easter...
May You and Your Family have a Happy and Blessed Easter! :0)
I've been through the ringer and keep coming back for more. I'm a survivor of PTSD and Obstetric Fistula. I've done more than one thing I've ashamed of, yet, it's defined who I am. I adore Joan Holloway, and maybe, just maybe, when I grow up, I'll be more like her.
10 comments:
(((Christy)))
Happy Easter to you and yours.
That goes for me too. :)
Rose
xo
And a VERY HAPPY EASTER to you as well! ~ jb///
Right back to you, sweetie! A very blessed and happy Easter to you and yours :)
You too!!! Hope it's filled with lots of yummies and you are surrounded by great friends and family!
Happy Easter to you, too!
Now make me stop eating these chocolate eggs *burp*
Ohhhhh...
Happy Easter to you and your family too
**hugs**
HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!
Hope you & your family have a wonderful holiday!
{{hugs}}
Hope you had a happy easter!!! :)
Post a Comment