As you can see, we recieved some snow on friday, going in to saturday. It's cold in Tennessee, and I'm sick. Yes, it's that time of year again. The time of year when the sinuses become infected so badly, that I'm so miserable I can't even stand myself. Needless to say, I'm really sick. I'm at home writing this instead of being at Easter Mass this morning. I made it to Maudy Thursday and Good Friday services, but not Easter. I'm pretty bummed about that-- but I also figured I'd have the decency to stay home instead of spreading the joy of my sickness to the congregation.
I'm going to make as many blog rounds as I can before I crash. Take care of yourselves. I hope you, and your families have a safe, happy, and blessed Easter!




22 comments:
Wow we have the same thing! I think someone ordered it for Christmas and the order arived late. DH has the icky sinus issues and drugged up to come to church with us theis mornign. My throat is killing me and I can feel my sinuses draining into it back there....I drank a bunch of Airborn yesterday hoping it wouldnt get me.
I hope yuo get better soon!
HUGS!
dang, I'm sorry you're sick!
I feel for you... I was struck with the flu yesterday afternoon, and it's been a strange number of hours.
Aren't you too far south for snow at this time?
YEAH for the snow falling. I sure wish we would have gotten some. It was cooler yesterday. I think the high was about 55. Today, the sun is out and it's cool enough to work in the yard. (I don't say that often).
I'm sorry darlin you are still feeling crappy. I hope your hubbys TLC and some rest will allow your body and head to start to heal. SOON!
I am so jealous about the snow!
Poor baby. Theraflu - icky but effective. Sometimes I am sad that I have never seen snow but then I see pictures of cars covered in snow and I saw I love FL!
PS What is Maudy Thursday?
ack! pollen, pollen, and more damn pollen. Not good on us people w/ sensitive sinuses.
Happy Easter.
Feel better soon! Thank you for the Easter wishes.
We had heavy duty SLEET yesterday in Lafayette, Louisiana. Nutty weather? Youbetcha. Feel better soon, sweetie!
Oh noooo! Get well soon. :)
Christy: I feel your pain. I have not stopped coughing in days. TN is not supposed to be this cold this time of year. Sorry I haven't been around much. Every since I got back from California life has been hectic which is a crummy excuse. Sorry. Hope you are feeling better soon. Jill
(((Christy)))
Hope you feel better soon. :)
Rose
xo
Awwww I hope you feel better soon, darling. It's the perfect excuse for some home made chicken noodle soup, yummy hot cocoa, and cuddling under the blankeys.
-N
We didn't get the snow, but it was miserably cold here for Easter. I hope you are feeling better and that your priest will bring you Easter communion at home because after celebrating Maundy Thursday and Good Friday, you need the Easter communion to be whole! Healing prayers coming your way!
Kate+
Sorry your sick, hope your easter was okay anyway. Sinuses suck.
I'm sorry you are so sick sweetie!! I have bad sinus pain too =(
We ended up with some snow this weekend as well, April weather is so unpredictable!!
Happy Easter Monday, Get well!!
Hope you are feeling better soon. This cold weather is probably not helping much either. I thought winter was over!
Hey Christy! I hope you had a terrific Easter Sunday! This season is going to be bad with allergies! I was coughing up a lung this past week. Winter's holding on a bit too tightly, but soon enough we'll have the sunny & warm weather! Hang in there!
xxoo
Too bad about the snow and being sick. Just wanted to say I really enjoy your blog. Keep it up and get well soon!
I hope you are feeling better now.. Yeah, can you believe this weather? We didn't get any snow in North Mississippi, but we got some cold..brrrrrrrr
God Bless you..
Hope you have a great rest of the week..
**hugs**
to make you feel better our 70+ degree Friday turned into sleet Saturday and cold as hell!!!
NO SNOW THOUGH!!
Snow in April is ALWAYS wrong.
Hey, are you still under the weather? That stinks!
Post a Comment