Insanity Defined. The Life, Heart, Trials and Tribulations Of One Wild, Opinionated, Southern Woman. Just When You Think You've Seen It All- You Find Me...
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Old School HNT...
I'm taking it back to the old school in honor of one of my heroes...
I love your hair blonde!!! Dont you know blondes have way more fun??? Mine is red right now too, but as soon as summer comes Ill be a blonde again! Modern technology....ya gotta love it! huggs Christy!
I've been through the ringer and keep coming back for more. I'm a survivor of PTSD and Obstetric Fistula. I've done more than one thing I've ashamed of, yet, it's defined who I am. I adore Joan Holloway, and maybe, just maybe, when I grow up, I'll be more like her.
8 comments:
Whooooooooooooo girl! :) Love the photo!!! :D
Do blondes really have more fun?
What a beautiful picture of you!
I love the new layout of your blog..Go Girl..Spring time is almost here...:jumps:
**hugs**
Absolutely lovely. Thanks for sharing your beauty.
~Him
HHNT!
I love your hair blonde!!! Dont you know blondes have way more fun??? Mine is red right now too, but as soon as summer comes Ill be a blonde again! Modern technology....ya gotta love it! huggs Christy!
Could you BE any more gorgeous?
Ok, so you are DROP DEAD GORGEOUS and sexy as heck!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Girl, keep on ROCKIN' with your bad self!
*cough*
*hum*
*cough*
Ok, I am regaining my composure now.
But dannnnngggg, you still one sexy chick! And believe me, I don't give props unless they are due.
Love! :)
Blondes DO have more fun ;)
I miss the red hair.
...and...um...the purple text on a black background is a trifle challenging to read.
Just my vote - to stir it up a little ;)
Post a Comment