I know it's been a few days since I've updated-- I've been busy with the new family members!
-- Speaking of, the cat count just went up to 3. We adopted Noah on saturday. He was VanGogh's "cage mate", at the shelter, and they said he hadn't eaten since VanGogh left, so we went and got him. We now have 3 happy cats!
-- For those of you who are looking to adopt a cat, dog, ect., the animals at your local Pet's Mart, are all shelter animals looking for good homes, that's where we got ours.
-- I have a job interview in the morning. Am excited, yet hesitant. It's at *another* cell phone place. I've heard it's much better than Sprint *AKA: Satan lives at exit 7-- Bonham Road, he's there*. BUT we'll see.
-- If all goes well, Chris will be back to work by the middle of next month, which means HEALTH INSURANCE!!! Yay!
-- I was really annoyed last night. The Angry Beavers were supposed to be on Nick2, but some other cartoon was on. Yeah, I know, I don't have much in my life.
Ok, this was short, and kinda pitiful. I've just been busy trying to get the new cats adjusted to their new home. Let me tell you, when you have cats like these, it's a full time job. Even with all of the new animals, I still really miss Morris, and am still having a hard time with his passing.
I hope everyone has had a great weekend, and been able to get some rest!
Sunday, January 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




18 comments:
I love cats and wish very much that I wasn't allergic. I tried to tempt fate last year... with disastrous results. So I'm glad you've got a new little fuzzy to add to your brood!
Also, what a great song that's playing on your blog! I had to stick around to listen to it all.
Great blog today.. and so happy for you and the kitties.. and the interview! Good Luck and Yeah to health insurance next month....lol
Amen! **hugs**
Im so glad you went and got that kitty because he wasnt eating! You are such a sweety. Enjoy them...cats are great pets.
I know you still miss Morris. My yorkie has been gone for about 8 months and sometimes when I think of him I still want to cry.
Thanks for visiting my blog! Please return. I'd love to know more about East Tenn. My pastor's wife hails from there.
the angry beavers....OMFG I used to love that show....where do they show it?
Nothing worse than a house full of wild pussies and no angry beavers.
wow 3 kittys! I bet you are busy :)
Good luck on your job interview, I think you'll do great.
Hey Christy!
Good luck with the interview! Telecommunications is a great field regardless of all the union strikes and the risks of contracts getting argued over.
Hope all is well with you!
I'm happy to here that you went and bailed out the other kitty cat. I here though, that all the cats are lonely. :)
you have such a big heart to go back and rescue noah as well (i would've done the same), hope they all adjust well with each other.i'm sure they will keep u busy
best of luck on the interview, i'm crossing my fingers & toes for you!!
I think people who adopt animals are as amazing as people who adopt kids into their families. The more love you pass forward, the more comes back to you so you should be in for a whole lot of loving. Thanks for the visit. xxooxx
New cats, eh? I'm happy for you, sweetie! Losing a pet is extremely difficult. I still think back to my 'baby', Shemp, a terrier and pickapoo mix. I had him for nearly eight years. A piece of my heart died with him. Sheesh. But I now have another baby, my chihuahua 'Komando', and he has brought much joy to my life. I look at it this way: I was so blessed and honored to have had Shemp for so long. I'll see him again! As I do believe you will get to see Morris. After all, can it really be Heaven if there are no beloved pets there? :)
Yaay triple catness. And yaay jobness. And yaay other jobness and insuranceness. :)
-N
So sweet of you to adopt the 3rd cat! Good luck with the interview! I know you'll do great!
Good luck! and congrats on the cats. Let us know about the interview!!
Hang in there girl, I know you miss Morris. He was special. Keeping yourself busy is a good thing.
I hope the job thing works out for you sweets!
I adopted my 3 kitties from petsmart too! That was wonderful of you that you went back and got another. I had 3 cats at once I and so know what it's like! Crazy! The noises that can come out form them...soemtimes I thought I was dealing with dogs!
OK I know kitties need time, stroking and lots of love...but your blog buddies do too!!
(Hint Hint)
All of my kitties come from shelters, why pay for ones who have home when you can save a life!!!
I have a feeling that those will always be some happy cats. Good luck with the interview :)
Post a Comment