Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Blogger Sucks-- Yet Again....

*Sighs*

I had typed up a nice post, that Blogger so graciously ate for me. So, I'm going to share this nice little meme instead. Please, feel free to borry, steal, reply, whatever your heart desires :0)

Grad Year: 1996

1. Who was your best friend? Monger AKA: Jennifer

2. What sports did you play? Thanks to that lovely cyst in my back, none :0(

3. What kind of car did you drive? Red Honda CRX

4. It's Friday night, where were you? Prosound, Crusing the AMC, Somewhere in JC

5. Were you a party animal? Of course! I had the BEST party of 1994!

6. Were you in the "In Crowd"? You know it!

7. Ever skip school? Uh- yeah!

8. Ever smoke? Of course

9. Were you a nerd? Hell No!

10. Did you get suspended/expelled? Nope

11. Can you sing the alma mater? Absolutely!

12. Who was your favorite teacher? Mrs. Johnson

13. Favorite class? Biochemistry

14. What was your schools full name? Elizabethton High School

15. School mascott? Cyclone

16. Did you go to Prom? Yes, and it was boring as hell!

17. If you could go back and do it over, would you? In a heartbeat!

18. What do you remember most about graduation? Jessie Strickland telling us our graduating class was like a "bamboo tree"-- I tuned out after that!

19. Favorite memory of your Senior Year? Senior Night 1995

20. Were you ever posted up on the senior wall? You know, I honestly don't remember?

21. Did you have a job your senior year? Yes

22. Who did you date? I REALLY don't want to talk about that one... There are a few I'd prefer NOT to remember!

23. Where did you go most often for lunch? The damn lunchroom

24. Have you gained weight since then? A lot, and lost it all :0)

25. What did you do after graduation? Worked at Merle Norman Cosmetics

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool beans!! I was a dork and I was in the 'In crowd'. That doesn't happen too often I know.

I played Softball, Soccer and Track and Field (senior year)

I love these little meme's

Thanks for sharing it!

eyes_only4him said...

I gradualted in 93, I feel so damn old.

although I never hosted a party, i found all the good ones on the weeeknd;)

Anonymous said...

I do not miss highschool at all.

YUK

Anonymous said...

Great MeMe! High school the good ol' days :)

Anonymous said...

If you chose the opposite answer to all of your questions, you'd pretty much have my meme.

Except Mrs. Johnson. She was my favorite, too.

yeharr

Anonymous said...

oh shit girl...you taking me back to those days...i will have to do this when i get a chance....

Anonymous said...

Loving the survey! Stupid Blogger eating your post...boo!

honkeie said...

I graduated in 1994.......and it does not seem that long ago.....to depressing to think about so I am now going to think about women rastling naked in lime jello.....aaaaahhhhh much better!

Deb said...

Graduated in 92- so you and Bossy are making me feel old!

Always type out your posts in Word doc. in case blogger eats up your write ups.

Great little tidbits on ya girly!

Anonymous said...

Well since I graduated HS in 1982, I'm an old fart. :)

Hope you move to Wordpress soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi Christy, hope you are feeling better.

Good luck with the job hunt.

Rose

BarnGoddess_01 said...

omg! I LOVED high school. 11th and 12th grade rocked for me. If I could only go back.....sigh

Anonymous said...

ah, that takes me back fer sure, great meme and thanks for sharing it

JMai said...

Oh man, I think I would have to pull out my high school yearbook to be able to answer most of these. Still, how fun! I love memes.

Cheryl Wray said...

Loved your answers!! What a great idea! You were a COOL kid, I can tell!! LOL
Didn't play ANY sports in school. I was the editor of the school paper, had my own cool group of friends, but definitely not in the "in" crowd.
Drove a 1982 Mustang (ha!!), and fave place to eat was the yumm-o Taco Casa. BFF was Angela (I actually get to see her in about two weeks--so EXCITED!!)
Take this back 10 years for me... I graduated in 1986!!

Anonymous said...

I don't evenw ant to think about high school! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

hmmm... this new blogger just ate up and chewed and spat out my comment....

so, to repeat myself, when I graduated school was still in caves and we drew with flint on the walls and dinosaurs were out pets... hmmm!

Anonymous said...

I hope blogger is treating you better by now.