Insanity Defined. The Life, Heart, Trials and Tribulations Of One Wild, Opinionated, Southern Woman. Just When You Think You've Seen It All- You Find Me...
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
What's Up With Blogger?
I've tried to comment on some of my friend's blogs (who have switched to beta) and for some reason, it won't let me? Anyone else having problems?
17 comments:
Anonymous
said...
ME!! It's a total conspiracy to make us change! BAH!!
How are you? Been thinking about you, but I've been slammed! Hugs and tons of love to you!!!!
Blogger has good days and bad days....I can usually post a comment...but sometimes it will take damnnear 10 minutes to log me in...and it's not my computer!
Well, I changed, because I tried to comment on a bunch of different blogs today and couldn't./.. I can't stand by and not comment, so I dove in.. Yes ,I switched to BETA!....I hope I haven't screwed up!
It's the whole beta thing. You have to get a google account cause sometimes the blogger one won't respond. it still directs people to your blogger profile and your blog. It's a hassle. I am hating it.
Yes, everyone is having problems!! I never switched to Beta, so people can comment on mine--but having problem commenting on others. I hate this--since I'm addicted to posting comments!!!!
It's just like the new version of Windows---they always say to wait it out for a year to get the kinks out. I'm not leaving the old one until I know for sure that the new beta version is perfected. But then again, is anything ever really 100% perfected?
I hate to break it to y'all, but blogger is going to make you switch whether you like it or not! I switched four weeks ago and it acutally has been fine. It is MUCH easier to edit your posts and MUCH faster! Now, hurry up and switch over because those of us who are already in miss you commenting!
i haven't been leaving comments lately, hence no probelms but then again i also haven't switched yet.....thinking now that i should...i'm now terribly confused
I've been through the ringer and keep coming back for more. I'm a survivor of PTSD and Obstetric Fistula. I've done more than one thing I've ashamed of, yet, it's defined who I am. I adore Joan Holloway, and maybe, just maybe, when I grow up, I'll be more like her.
17 comments:
ME!! It's a total conspiracy to make us change! BAH!!
How are you? Been thinking about you, but I've been slammed! Hugs and tons of love to you!!!!
Pinky!
It's been giving me problems today too, but I refuse to switch!! =)
yep I have noticed it too...but Id rather fight than switch! lol
Rebels, unite!! WOOOO!
Blogger has good days and bad days....I can usually post a comment...but sometimes it will take damnnear 10 minutes to log me in...and it's not my computer!
What's new pussy cat? I miss havin you around!! Time to play catch-up.
YES!!!
I thought it was just me being singled out because of jumping the blogger ship for wordpress...
now I know I am not alone
yep..beta sucks and i am moving after the holidays because now i can't go back...i knew better than to do that shit...what the hell was i thinking
yep... me too
ALL DAY yesterday. I finally broke down and switched to Beta myself. I haven't had a problem since.
Well, I changed, because I tried to comment on a bunch of different blogs today and couldn't./.. I can't stand by and not comment, so I dove in.. Yes ,I switched to BETA!....I hope I haven't screwed up!
**hugs**
It's the whole beta thing. You have to get a google account cause sometimes the blogger one won't respond. it still directs people to your blogger profile and your blog. It's a hassle. I am hating it.
-N
Yes, everyone is having problems!! I never switched to Beta, so people can comment on mine--but having problem commenting on others. I hate this--since I'm addicted to posting comments!!!!
I broke down and switched too...sorry! lol
But it's working fine now
It's just like the new version of Windows---they always say to wait it out for a year to get the kinks out. I'm not leaving the old one until I know for sure that the new beta version is perfected. But then again, is anything ever really 100% perfected?
I hate to break it to y'all, but blogger is going to make you switch whether you like it or not! I switched four weeks ago and it acutally has been fine. It is MUCH easier to edit your posts and MUCH faster! Now, hurry up and switch over because those of us who are already in miss you commenting!
i haven't been leaving comments lately, hence no probelms but then again i also haven't switched yet.....thinking now that i should...i'm now terribly confused
Post a Comment