Monday, December 11, 2006

Look What You've Done...

Today, it finally hit me, what I complete dumbass I've been. I've THROWN myself at any man I thought looked good, just because I finally feel good about myself. I couldn't tell you what finally opened my eyes, but I feel like such a fool. I feel so stupid, and to make matters worse, I feel like everyone knows... and they're laughing at me. I feel as if I've made a person I consider to be a friend, uncomfortable. He hasn't exactly acted differently around me, maybe it's just me, because I know, but I feel terrible. I hate even facing him at work now. I tried to talk to him as little as possible at work today, and will probably continue to do so, without making it obvious. I'm such a fool.


Take my photo off the wall
If it just won't sing for you
'Cause all that's left has gone away
And there's nothing there for you to prove

Oh, look what you've done
You've made a fool of everyone
Oh well, it seems likes such fun
Until you lose what you had won

Give me back my point of view
'Cause I just can't think for you
I can hardly hear you say
What should I do, well you choose

Oh, look what you've done
You've made a fool of everyone
Oh well, it seems likes such fun
Until you lose what you had won

Oh, look what you've done
You've made a fool of everyone
A fool of everyone
A fool of everyone

Take my photo off the wall
If it just won't sing for you
'Cause all that's left has gone away
And there's nothing there for you to do

Oh, look what you've done
You've made a fool of everyone
Oh well, it seems likes such fun
Until you lose what you had won

Oh, look what you've done
You've made a fool of everyone
A fool of everyone
A fool of everyone

13 comments:

Dr.John said...

This too will pass.

Anonymous said...

You're not a fool. Trust me when I say that a fool doesn't realize what mistakes or wrong choices he or she has made.

Just remember what you have at home and show him through your actions how you feel about yourself, and about him. Love is a wonderful thing, but sometimes our minds can try to interfere....especially if it seems to good to be true.

I think that you are a good person. It shows in your pictures and in your posts as well. And no, you can't convince me otherwise :P

Also, glad you're feeling better and getting over the flu.

Anonymous said...

I'm right behind Dr. John on this one - this too WILL pass!

Anonymous said...

Since when does flirting make you a fool? You're a genuine loving human being and it shows. Don't lock your feelings up, it only hurts yourself.

Natalia said...

I love jet and I love that song. Don't feel too bad. We all mess up. You will live it down and you are better off now that you see the error of your ways. :)

-N

Anonymous said...

I am sorry you are feeling so down. Unfortunately, men can bring out the WORST in us.....

Anytime we are fretting over something, it just means we are actually thinking about our actions. It's stupid people who don't realize their actions....However, I think you are totally over reacting from what I read. Flirting shows your confidence, not an attitude.

I sure hope you are feeling better from the weekend sickness~

Cinderella said...

Awwwwwww!!! I AM SO SORRY GIRL!! Please don't keep that pretty chin down for too long, hold your head up high girl!! Everything will be ok, it's life!! We all feel foolish sometimes.....life wouldn't be any fun if we didn't live a little...cheer up =)

BarnGoddess_01 said...

Yep..this too shall pass.

But, are you sure you arent over- reacting? maybe its not as bad as you think...

ann said...

Christy.... I always knew you were a good girl.

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

Mississippi Songbird said...

Don't let it get you down.. Pick yourself up, brush yourself off, and start again.. This will pass.
Glad you're feeling better too...

Catch said...

chalk it up to experience Sweety....weve all been there at one time or another. This too shall pass.

honkeie said...

Dont worry about it, if he has a problem the it is just that....his problem.
And hell if you go your entire life never playing the fool you never lived at all.

Anonymous said...

Don't be so hard on yourself......believe me I understand....more than I care to admit. Hugs and Love Christy!