There's that FINE Southern word again, borried. I borried this cute lil' quiz from Susie. Feel free to borrie it from me as well!
1. Explain what ended your last relationship?
We don't have all day.
2. When was the last time you shaved?
Last night, I was tired of being furry.
3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.?
Saying, "Good morning, thank you for calling ACT, this is Christy, how can I help you?"
4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Reading Thomas' blog.
5. Do you have any famous ancestors?
Of course! I'm related to a Confederate General!
6. Have you had to take a loan out for school?
Uh- that would require me GOING to school.
7. Do you know the words to the song on your myspace profile?
Of course! All five songs!
8. Last thing received in the mail?
My Belk bill.
9. Do you ever leave messages on peoples answering machines?
Of course! I want them to know I called!
10. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to?
Michael Jackson, in 1983
11. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
I sure do!
12. What was the most painful dental procedure you have had?
I had my wisdom teeth removed, and the bone scraped to help my TMJ. I ended up sore as hell with a dry socket! Ugh!
13. What is out your back door?
Not much. Some grass, a hill, you know, typical "land" things.
14. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
Nope, But I LIKE the ocean- period.
15. Do you re-use towels after you shower?
Well, yes. Doesn't everybody? I mean, when you get out of the shower, you're CLEAN.
16. Some things you are excited about?
Not having to deal with applications and interviews anymore at work! Although, I've grown really attached to some people in HR, and will miss them terribly.
17. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO?
Cherry
18. Describe your keychain(s)?
Ok, you're gonna love this. I have a "Mad Cow", that moo's and laughs hysterically when you push his belly. A "Happy Bunny" flipping the bird, and another "Happy Bunny" that says, "Cute but psycho, things even out", along with all of my keys.
19. Where do you keep your change?
In my wallet.
20. What kind of winter coat do you own?
Me, the self-proclaimed polar bear, wear a coat? You MUST be kidding!
21. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
Closed :0(. Morris likes to sleep with us, and after my husband woke up unable to breathe, thinking he was having a heartattack- and well, it was Morris asleep on his chest. Yeah, Morris has been banned unless Chris isn't sleeping at the same time I am.
Monday, November 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
I love this kind of entry because you klearn little bits of things about people. Things you would never ask.
LMFAOOO @ Morris that cat is a trip! Cherry is my favorite flavored jello too =)
that was good!!!
I'm with Dr. John - we get to know you when you post things like this!
Thanks for sharing.
Yaay it has made it to you too. I love this meme. Ummm Happy Bunny is my idol...Seriously. I have a friend whose cat was about 10 lbs. And yes he also like to sit on people like that. Horrid stuff, realy.
-N
LOL I love your key chains,too cool.
Okay, I seriously LOVE this list. I may have to steal it for my Random Tuesday next week! (I was needing something good for it!)
The keychains are too funny! Psycho, but cute! LOL
ooooh....i like this....i may borrie from you. Thanks for sharing these little tid bits about you. :)
AAArrrggghhhhh....the information...it's burning my brain...make it stop..hehe...good stuff.
that's great, I'm going to have to fill out my own survey. thank you.
Post a Comment