It's been what, like 4 days since I posted? Yeah, I know, I suck. Work has been getting to me! I LOVE my job, but I had NO idea what all Kelly did. It's about time they got a secretary, and an extra person to do applications and hiring. It's absolutely overwhelming trying to do it all, and Kelly has been on the front with me all week long! I'm really sad, she's going to be leaving, along with Robin, and Jim, which are all of my friends. First, I left my friends on nightshift to come to dayshift. Ok, I still see them some, but I made some new friends. Now, the new friends I've made, are moving down to the lower building- leaving Christy all alone :0(.
Oh, on a funny note- I mentioned I was enjoying flirting with all of the "older men in power"- I didn't realize one that had been really checking me out- and extra nice to me- was the CIO of the entire company! I was cracking up! Don't get me wrong, that man is FINE- and if I was a single woman, I'd be ALL about him, but since I'm married, I'll just smile, bat my eyes, and go on with my life!
I've got a busy weekend ahead of me. Tomorrow night, after work, I'm meeting 3 potential members for our paranormal group, and then, on saturday, we've got an investigation planned. I'm hoping for a nap sometime sunday after church! Take care guys, I'm gonna try to make my blog rounds tonight, and on what spare time I have this weekend. I love ya'll!
Thursday, November 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




14 comments:
Glad you are back and busy...busy is good. Check you out being checked out. You definitely look good, woman...it makes perfect sense.
Enjoy the weekend!
-N
I'll bet Christy won't be alone for long! A personality like yours attracts crowds! Have a great weekend and don't forget cross and holy water on your paranormal adventure!
Oooooh can't wait to read about your paranormal adventure.
Hopefully you work will hire some really nice and fun people for you to work with :)
FUN! your paranormal investigation sounds like FUN!!
If you ever need someone, Im in Oklahoma but Id love to be a part of a team. I may not know much, but Ive got a 6th sense and balls of steel ;)....even for a girl
have a wonderful weekend
lotsa luv ann xxxxx
ooh....did someone say "paranormal?"
I love paranormal activities! I'm gonna have to come back and read all about it.
Now, where did I put them Scooby snacks ;)
Look your list of work friends is expanding. As friends leave you make new ones.Interesting i wonder what you will find in your investigation.
If you find any ghosts you will let us know won't you? Glad your blogging again. Sorry your friends left. Please be careful with that boss.
We all get busy sometimes girl..your loyal readers will always be here for you! Glad to see you back though, you are such a cheerful little thing! =)
I love your blog..
You do great... Keep up te good work..
***hugs***
Flirting with the CEO, huh? LOL
Sounds like a great weekend!!
hope your weekend was fantabulous.
;-)
Are we going to compare who is the worse blogger, me or you?
Yeah I know, it has been a while-but a few people found the blog, and quite honestly, I am about to start a new one.
e-mail me if you really want the whole scoop!
You always make me smile! :)
I had such a giggle reading this - flirt away - with your gorgeous good looks, who can blame you? I want to hear more about your paranormal group - sounds very interesting. Hope you had a good few days and look forward to your news, whenever that might be. Thanks for finding the time to come visit again. xox
Post a Comment