Sunday, October 15, 2006

Saturday Adventures...

First, look at pics. Second, see bottom for details.












We had a WONDERFUL time! We went to the Beck Mountain Corn Maze (www.beckmountaincornmaze.com You can see some of our pictures from last year on the website under "St. Thomas Church Outing") We had nearly twice as many kids and adults with us this year! We enjoyed the corn maze, the petting zoo, the play area for the kids, the hayride, and of course, the fire where we roasted hotdogs and marshmellows! It was quite a bit colder this year than the last, but we were really happy just to be able to go again!

13 comments:

BarnGoddess_01 said...

how fun! great pics, y'all looked like you were having a great time.

Greta Adams said...

i am so freaking fed up with blogger...i cannot see the pics....it tells me when i try to click on the x's that i am not authorized to view them...WTF??

i hope you had a good time i wish i could see the pics

Cinderella said...

I loveeeee mazes!!! How fun and don't you just look adorable in that pic with the fridge lol..Love the outfit, the color looks great on you!

X said...

Looks like a cute fall activity for people of all ages. Gotta love fall! :)

Tammy said...

Oh my word, fall is opne of my favourite times of year - we always go pumpkin picking, do the hayride and corn maze thing - it is awesome. Looks like you had a great time!!

Deb said...

Is that a COW fridge? haha!!! You're adorable and these pictures are great. Fall is my favorite time of year. Enjoy!!!

Anonymous said...

The cow fridge is just TOO much - I think it will keep me smiling for the rest of the day. Glad you had such a great time. My Josh ADORES corn mazes! We have to find a new one every fall.

flea said...

looks like a fun time was had by all, the colors are amazing! sadly most of our leaves here in my neck of the woods have fallen off :(

oh well i relive it thru your pics, thanks for sharing!

MommaMonkey said...

That looks like SO much fun!!!

Mermaid Melanie said...

That looks like a great time! we are going to do that this weekend. :wink:

ann said...

sounds like a wonderful time... I've never ever seen a fridge like that.... wowowow... sorrry... mooooooo

Mississippi Songbird said...

Looks like you had a blast! I can't wait to go to the pumpkin patch in our county..I hope I have as much fun as you had..

mcBlogger said...

I LOVE that fridge !!!