She wanted to know what wisdom teeth looked like. Well here are two fine examples. I only had three wisdom teeth. Notice the nicely curved roots. One was so impacted that they had to break it to get out of my mouth, however, these two huge things came out in one piece. It's not a wonder I had so many sinus problems for so long- those things are HUGE! Not to mention the fact that they were up in my sinus cavities!!! Ugh! Now that I've thoroughly grossed you out- have a great weekend! I'll be updating later on with pics from our trip to the cornmaze and hayride with the church. Have a great weekend everyone!


15 comments:
Eeeeeeeeeewwwwwww!!!!!
;-)
I remember getting mine out. They gave me laughing gas. :-D That stuff was great, LOL! Everything was funny!
:-)
Yah, me too... I had mine out just over a year ago. My dentist told me if I could keep them clean, I could keep them because they were, all four, dead straight.
Then I broke one.
Well... the rest was history.
Funny though, I didn't experience the swolen cheecks most people complain about. I will say this though, they'd have done well to keep the MINT out of the oral rinse!
Oh my....the first thought that came to my mind...better out than in! LOL Have a great weekend, dear!
LOL!!! OMG, you are so cute...thank you for doing this =)
Those babies are huge!! WOW...I guess I should have asked to keep mine, because I ended up with dry socket and had no idea! I was having pain but I thought it was normal until I went for my post check -up and they said I had it. Now I have gauze in my mouth till Monday and it's gross!!! Wahhhh!!!
But thanks for the pics...now I atleast know what the evil cause of my pain looks like...it's like staring at a criminal..bad wisdom teeth, BAD!! =)
Have a great weekend *Hugs*
OUCH! I was knocked out when mine were extracted!! I had the same problem with the roots, except I lost a good molar that one of the wisdom teeth was wrapped around.
They let you keep your teeth?
WOWIE ZOWIE OWIE!!
I was only born with one and it looked like an icecream cone. The dentist said I was very blessed. It came out with minimal pulling. Yea right. You should be down here buddy.
Glad you got those crookedy things out. They had to hurt!!
Hope you are enjoying the pain meds too.
Yeah...not pretty to lok at...and worse to feel coming out through your gums. I had all four removed at once and I think that has been the worst pain I have been in in my whole life... and that's a lot to say cause a few weeks before the removal, I'd had breat reduction surery...so you do the math.
-N
My daughter had hers out last year and I was shocked when they handed me the bag containing them. They are HUGE. I hope you are doing well. Jill
http://criminalmindsfanatic.blogspot.com/
YIKES!!!
well have fun on your hayride. i have to find one for my little guy.
I had mine out Christmas break my sophomore year of college. Had an allergic reaction to the WRONG anesthesia they used and had to beshocked on the table to re-start my heart. Then one was so deeply impactd they had to dig into my jaw. It got infected and two weeks later they had to open it up and clean it out. I missed an entire SEMESTER of college as a result! My 18 year old son just told me he thinks his are coming in - and I totally paniced. It sounds like you are doing well if you are off to the church, etc.
yeah, that's pretty gross. What have you been up to. besides getting your wisdom teeth out. That suck I know. hope it wasn't too bad.
ooooh, that's not fun! I had only three too!
I love Hayrides! Have fun...I look forward to the photos..
lmao...i didn't even think to ask to keep mine either...lol...but rest assured i will have my kids teeth as they fall at and i will scrap those babies
Wow I cant believe they let you keep the teeth! I had all 4 removed when I was 17 and they said they couldnt give them to me. I never even saw the,.....I did love the laughing gas!!! LOL!
Post a Comment