Sunday, October 08, 2006

Laughs For The Day....

First, go HERE


Second, go HERE


Third, laugh, and leave feedback in comments ;o)



Have a great day! :0)

13 comments:

BarnGoddess_01 said...

Llama song was great :)

Riccie said...

ROLF! Ok, both were good. But now I've got the tune stuck in my head...Everyone else has...LOL Thanks!

MommaMonkey said...

I don't believe that everyone else has had more sex than rabbit. Don't they do it like 900 times a day?

Tina Dray said...

love the llama song Dr John sent me

Louisiana said...

done part 1, 2, and now here is 3: ha, ha, ha..;) how good it is to start the day with a laugh. thank you. dr.John sent me here.

Bazza said...

Nice animated feature, couldn't have the sound on though cos I'm at work, will listen again when I get home. Dr John sent me.

Jerry Bowley said...

the bunny vid was brilliant! I love that sort of flash animation... Simple yet eloquent.

Just stopping in from Dr. John's Marathon... And now I'm off again!

Deb said...

Too funny...I love that Llama song----I have seen that one before and it always makes me laugh. But I couldn't hear the other video. Something is wrong with my sound! *grrr*

QUASAR9 said...

I'm to huff, I'm to puff
and if this house does not fall
let you know, not to forget later
on Dr john @ fortesslinna to call

Catch said...

very cute.....but I love the picture in the post below of the calf!!!! Its darling!!!! here from Dr Johns.

Margaret said...

What is up with the Duck in the Llama song? I wonder if the White Rabbit is from Dr. John's place? I bet he was told he had to be celibate!

Natalia said...

I LOVE THAT!!!!!!!!!

Thanks...I needed that.

-N

Charlene Amsden said...

Have you ever seen a llama kiss a llama on the llama? Seems even large smelly beasts have had more sex than the poor pathetic little bunny.

I am not quite certain why Dr. John sent me to view these videos. That can't possibly be THE white rabbit -- can it?