

Ok, I want ya'll to try not to be envious that I got to feed a baby cow last weekend! I know, I'm pretty sorry for not getting it up sooner. I'm a COW freak, maybe I should moo again. Anyway, I've got a long day ahead of me, so I'm leaving you with these pictures to ponder... ;0)




16 comments:
what great pics!! what a beautiful calf too....
I like the color of your hair!
:)
Adorable! Can't help commenting on how gorgeous your hair looks as well - great color. Have a super weekend. xox
Aw how cute! You are so lucky!
how cute!!!!
Ok - you can feed a baby cow, but can you mild a grown-up one? City girl that I am, I count this among my skill set (way down the list however!) Agree with everyone about your hair - it's gorgeous on you!
That should be "milk" - I swear, someday I am going to learn how to spell!
Awww... What a Cutie.. thanks for making me smile..**hugs**
How precious are these shots??????????????????
Enjoy your weekend girl!
super cute!!! i would so take him home with me and raise him as my own!
~happy friday~
Those are the cutest pictures!!!
now isnt that just the cutest thing you ever did see!? ok. i never wanted to feed a baby cow. in fact, despite thier dumb placid behaviour, they intimidate me somewhat.
all in all i am kinda jealous! :wink:
awwwww too cute!
Reminds me of the days when my kids were young and we went to the fair every year.
OMG...so adorable I could puke.
Is it bad that I also wanted a steak? OK I will shut up now.
-N
That is so cute! Were you at the fair or do you know someone who raises cows?
Oh I remember feeding the calves on the farm. We would give them a pail of milk and put our hands in it so they would suck on our fingers and learn to drink.
Here playing six degrees of dr john.
Post a Comment