Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!!!









12 comments:

MommaMonkey said...

That little lion is too darn-tootin' cute! And do you own every costume from the Wizard of Oz? Man, lady, I think I've seen you in a dozen different costumes from pictures on your blog! I wish I had that many costumes in my house. Do you make them all, or just buy them? Because if you make them yourself, I'd have to say you are pretty darn talented!

Anonymous said...

What's with the Wizard of Oz theme? You are certainly adorable in all of them! I still think your Glinda costume was one of the best costumes I have seen. Hope your Halloween was fun!

Anonymous said...

The lion is so cute!
And you look beautiful! I love the Wizard of Oz. My Mom and I watched it every year.

Anonymous said...

Too cute indeed!!

So? Are you a good witch? Or a bad witch?

Dr.John said...

It looks like you had a great halloween. Ours was just too quiet.

ann said...

fantastic costume... you look wonderful. Did ya all have a good time?

lotsa luv ann xxxx

Riccie said...

Great pics, Christy! I hope you had a blast for Halloween :) I worked until 10:00pm.

BarnGoddess_01 said...

great costume!

Yours were great this Halloween :)

Cinderella said...

You look Hawt in that Dorothy costume!! I love it!! I hope you got lots of candyyyyyyy!! =)

Mississippi Songbird said...

Precious and adorable photos! Looks like you guys had a Blast!
Thanks for sharing these...

honkeie said...

He is toooo cutie! And loved yours ;-D.....come by and see what I was hahahahha

Cheryl Wray said...

More great pics! I love em--especially that little adorable lion!!!