Ok, that was a loaded question. Moving on. Yes, I am. I got the promotion at work. I'm going to be taking Kelly's place as the receptionist when she leaves next week. I'm training with her for the remainder of the week, and I'm loving my job. That's not the insane part. What's so insane, is the fact that I love the attention the older men at work give me. I know, I'm a married woman, so don't go thinking I'm looking to cheat, or looking for someone else, 'cause that's not the case. But tell me, who doesn't like to be desired? Who doesn't like to have someone look at you (especially someone you find attractive), and find you attractive? I think we all do.
Maybe it's from my weight loss, and where I'm FINALLY feeling good again, mentally, physically, and emotionally, but I'm enjoying it. Yep, just call me the 20 something tease. I'm young, and gonna enjoy every minute of it!
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




25 comments:
lol. i feel the same way about being looked at. it's just nice to know you've still got it. :)
You go girl! I'm with Jen (on a great many things in life!) - it is nice to be looked at. And I like attention from older men too -the ones who still treat a woman as though she were a lady and who make you feel special!
Everyone likes to flirt... If they tell you otherwise, they're lying!...lol
Go Girl!
As long as they don't turn into stalkers *wink*
Smooches!
Nope, I do not think your insane. I LOVE it when I am travelling down the road and I get lots of 'double-takes' from guys. Lame, I know.....but ego-boosting anyhow!
congrats on your new promotion!!! I am so glad things are coming together for you :)
If flirting were the criteria for being nuts, I would have been locked away long ago. With the keys thrown far, far away...never to be found again. Maybe it's just part of a southern girl's personality to flirt.
You enjoy every moment, sweetie. Nothing at all wrong with a little harmless flirting :)
lol i get all weirded out when they look at me. i feel like asking if theres a booger hangin outta my nose or if my skin is peeling or soemthing like that.
I am soooooo with you on this one! I love the attention even if you would never let it go any where....it's nice to feel that others think you are attractive. And you are beautiful so they should all be looking at ya!
You go girl...you deserve it. Enjoy it for all it's worth. and congratulations on the promotion.
Attention I crave it I need it so I totally know what you are tallking about nothing makes my day more than when someone tells me I am pretty or cute or anything like that or if they just give me that look.
LOL I feel the same way.
Men are fun;p
first time visitor and I agree...i am happily married but i still get tickled pink when the older women bat thier eyes at me. And hell older women need love too ;-)
Hey..there's nothing wrong with that at all!! It's human nature so eat it up girlie!!
hey that's is great (both the job and the attention), hell, get it where u can!!
you go girl!
You are hot, and to not show it off a little would be a damned shame. I said a little young lady...a little...lol.
CONGRATULATIONS - I am so pleased the promotion came through for you and not one bit surprised. From your earlier post about how happy you are in this job, you could only do well. I douibt if anyone is surprised to read you get noticed - you are a beatiful woman - work it sister, and have fun. xox
It is nice to get that "unwanted" attention at times. It reminds you how beutiful you really are, and it always boosts your conifidence, that's for sure.
Congrats on the promotion! Hope you're not still having nightmares about Sprint!
excellent! things are moving in the right direction sounds like for sure!
I have a feeling its your personality that attracts them. your looks are totally secondary!
have a great weekend!
Yes, we all enjoy the attention! Soak it up, but remember where your heart lies. ;)
First, congrats on the promotion! Yay for you!!!
And it is fine to like the attention you get from other men--especially the older ones. I've always liked the attention I get too (although not as much as I used to get; ha!). And my DH is so sweet because he doesn't have a jealous bone in his body and he knows I love only him. But, it's still nice to get the attention.
Hell, enjoy it, baby!
Everyone likes attention and you deserve it.
Hey it doesnt hurt at all to like be checked out!
Congrats on the new position!
woohoo for feeling good. Attention is nice, married, in love, or single :) And congrats on the promotion!!!! Damn! :)
-N
I hear ya! Weight loss = feeling prettier = feeling more confident = attrcting more people. We are on the same page girl! :)
congrats on the weight loss...good for you....i know i like being looked at by someone other than the hubby....they will love you no matter what you look like so i know where you are coming from...i think all women do
Post a Comment