





When you have WAY too much to drink! I was invited to another party on saturday night. This party, sucked MAJORLY!!! I mean, by 10pm, almost everyone was gone! The DJ kept playing old heavy metal. Don't get me wrong, I like heavy metal as much as the next person, but nothing but- come on! At least I was there with some friends I hadn't seen in awhile. When things get boring, alcohol always lightens the mood. Unfortunately, since I hadn't had anything to drink in so long, a few, turned into a few too many! Thank God, Kevin was there to drive me, because there was NO way I could've drive in my state!




25 comments:
Looks like a great party! And a good time was had by all..what more could you ask for??? lol. And a designated driver...lol. Very cute pics, thanks for sharing! Happy Halloween ~
I still your Glinda costume is one of the best I have ever see. You looked great even if a good time was not had by all!
I'm glad you had a designated driver! Great pics :)
Oh my god you were Glenda!!! thats so awesome! yeah... one track mind (or one genre mind) DJ's suck. mix it up a bit people!!
Love your picture (s)
Thanks for sharing the pictures. It looked like a fun party. Glad you had someone to drive you home.
sweet! looks like a blast
girl no wonder u have no self esteem issues (previous post) you are gorgeous!!
luv the pics & thanks for sharing
1 more day til ole Hallows eve
well...it looked like you had fun!
looks like ya'll had fun....even with a crappy DJ. You were born to be Glenda....beautiful...just beautiful!
Those are awesome pics! :)
*pic snoopydance*
-N
glad you had fun...i think you did...lol.....
i will be posting this week sometime
Hi Christy,
Congrats on the strike being over!!! That must be a load off your mind.
Love the party pics. ;)
You are absolutely stunningly gorgeous my dear! I have to admit. *blushes* But- that party looks like it was a lot of fun! Old heavy metal, huh? Like that 1980 poser music? hehe!!! Miss that stuff actually!
The pics look like you were having an awesome time. Boo to metal tho.
What do you mean? Heavy metal and booze rule! Great costume, too.
I hate boring parties, and old heavy metal rock!
glad you had a driver too.
Being with friends cancels out the bad choice of music.
Ahhhhh what can I say...you are a cute, fun loving kinda girl...we outta hang out some time...you are a hoot!
Looks like SO much fun!! And resembles many, many parties I've been to in the past! Although this year, Halloween will be a Kid-Friendly celebration for me!
. . . although I may now need to go find me a margarita! LOL!
Great pictures!!!!!
I'm glad you had someone to take you home! It looks like you made the best of it!
Impossible to go wrong with that smile - it looks like fun - and I'm with you on the nothing but heavy metal - yuch! Happy Halloween. xox
It looks like you had so much fun!
Sorry the party was a flop, but at least you had fun!
you look fantastic....
beer always makes a bad party better
Post a Comment