
For those of you who haven't seen them, these are my Godsons, Luke (the infant) and Caleb. They are my heart. I love these children just like they were my own. I missed so much of Caleb's life while I was working myself to death, and worrying about things that weren't half as important as spending time with those you love. I'd promised myself, I'd make more time for them, to be there for them the way I should. You only get one chance at life, I don't want to miss any of theirs.

PS: You can check out My Best Friend, Jen (AKA: Monger), who is the mother of my Godsons, HERE. Stop by and say hi!
Also, Riccie- I'm so glad you're back! I've been trying to post on your blog, but blogger is being hateful to me, too :0(. Anyways, hang in there girl, I'm here for ya *Hugs*




4 comments:
" I missed so much of Caleb's life while I was working myself to death, and worrying about things that weren't half as important as spending time with those you love."
exactly how I feel about my 12yo. My husband and I worked all the time when he was little, now that we are able to spend so much time with our 2 yo, we see how much we missed w/ son #1.....
Amen - as a Mom who's oldest is about to turn 18, I am trying to figure out where the time went! Cherish those times when you can be with those you love.
The kids are lovely. I so well understand how working steals time away from those you love. Money can be made at any point in life...but first steps, first concerts, first dates...none of the important things can ever be replaced. Hey, thanks for the shout out...but not necessary :) I've been...gulp...working!
i know what ya mean about all work and no time for anything else and that sucks
Post a Comment