Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Too Much Fun...

I borried (a FINE Southern word- the word of the day as a matter of fact- meaning to Borrow something) from Sans. I thought it would be fun- Enjoy, and share your answers with me :0)


1) If you could change your name, would you? If so, to what?
Savannah, Sabrina, Cinnamon, something insane like that.


2) What is one thing you'd change about yourself if you could?
I'd definitely want the desire to shop and spend money to go away. I love to shop, and God knows I don't NEED anything else, but I want everything I see.


3) What's one thing you wouldn't change about yourself?
My heart, and faith in God.


4) What's the best decision you ever made in your life?
Hmmmmmmm, that would require a lot of thought.


5) If you could have dinner with 5 people (living or dead) who would they be?

Mother Teresa
Steve and Teri Erwin
Elizabeth Short
Courtney Love
Joan Osborne

6) What's one thing you HAVE to do before you die?
Stay in one of those cute little huts on the ocean in Tahiti, and see Easter Island- but I'd settle for getting into Swingle Mansion in JC.


7) What's the best vacation you ever took?
You'd think it would be my huge tour of Mt. Rushmore, Yellowstone, The Badlands, all of that fun stuff from the Midwest/West- but it's not. It was the much needed time away from home this summer with my Aunt Judy- we went to Myrtle Beach, and I appreciated it more than anything in my life.


8) What's the best advice your mom ever gave you?
Never depend on a man to take care of you.


9) What is your biggest phobia?
Don't laugh- bed bugs. I have to febreeze my bed EVERY NIGHT before I get into it. I have this theory that febreeze kills the bed bugs.


10) Who is the hottest (as in sexy) actor in Hollywood?
Ugh- none of them. There haven't been any fine men acting in movies in years *sighs*


11) For $100 would you pull the wings off of a butterfly?
Butterfly, no- Bees, absolutely- I hate those damn things.


12) Do you have a living will or would you sign one?

I have one- I refuse to end up like poor Terry Schiavo. If the circumstance ever arises, I will die with grace and dignity. I will not lay like a vegetable.

14 comments:

Riccie said...

I don't have time now...but I'm going to 'borrie' this as well...if that's ok with you! LOL...'borrie'...haven't heard that one in quite a while :)
Thanks for the smile this morning as I prepare for work.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing - it was interesting thinking about my answers to the same questions. And thanks for sharing "borried" with a northerner!

mcBlogger said...

great post, I think I will have to answer all those questions on my own blog. thanks for the idea!

BarnGoddess_01 said...

love the look! I thought I was at the wrong place for a minute!

I loved your answer to the butterfly question. I would NOT pull the wings off a butterfly either..not for $100.

i used to be me said...

Thanks for finding and commenting on my blog. It's always nice to see a new face! Reading material over there is slim pickins right now but I hope you'll return.

K said...

I love to check out what you have to say from one Southern Belle named Christy *spelled a tad different* to another. And now that I know about your shopping addiction I know we were separated by birth.

Smooches.
Kristi

RedNeckGirl said...

If you don't mind I'll borrie it too. Great post, little things like this help us get to know one another. HUGS :)

Anonymous said...

I'm going to do it and post it on my blog :)

Tumbleweed said...

Love the 80's music in the background!!

Tumbleweed said...

Can I just post my answers here?

AWE said...

You know this will end up in one of my posts.

I have to Google "Swingle Mansion" now.

Bare said...

Tumbleweed, and anyone else, you can post these wherever you like- I'll all about "borring" stuff ;0)

Deb said...

#3----don't EVER change that!!! Stay strong in your faith girl!

Just wanted to say hello....thanks for everything! You're a sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Hi 1999,

Brian, don't you mean Dewy thanks you for the link. Men!!!

DK xo