When you learn how to send text messages, and use the camera on your camera phone! Yesterday at work, that's exactly what we did. The pics you see are of me, "a la natural", Jennifer, and Chris. The girl typing on her phone is Tiffany, another of my friends- none of which are offended by me *L*. I'm actually enjoying work a lot more now, even though it is getting to be pretty stressful.



I've got a long weekend ahead of me- gonna be on the go constantly. I have a meeting with my paranormal group today, and tomorrow, after church, my company picnic. I'm gonna have to go back to work to get some rest! *L* I hope everyone has a safe and happy weekend!
9 comments:
good pics!
how'd your paranormal group meeting go? yo uknow I like that kinda stuff :)
Have a great weekend
I love the pics and the music as always :)
Hope you have a great weekend. love the pics.
Please tell me that your paranormal kit now includes a crucifix = preferable one you wear!
funny pics...lol
Fun pictures! I like your choice of music too. I always enjoy checking out your blog!
Cute pics, I still have no idea how to work my camera phone and I have had my phone for a year now..pathetic huh? lol
Excellent pics! Have a great week, sweetie :)
have fun and enjoy :>)
Post a Comment