
We've moved to the "ghetto" building. Our training room is now in the second building. The training room is a lot larger, but I can't say better. The picture you see above, is posted in every stall in the women's bathroom. How sad is it that you're encouraged to wipe yourself with what's "necessary"- I mean, how ghetto can you get! ;0)
Time has been flying! Training is going to be over before I know it. Yesterday, we listened in on some actual phone calls. There's still so much to learn, but I'm VERY thankful, that for the hour I listened, I would've been able to answer the questions the people had asked, and would've known exactly where to find any additional answers. That definitely made me feel good. I think I'm gonna like being out in the call center, versus in the training room. The only thing that's gonna be really sad is most likely, I won't be working with any of my friends from training. There are 40 schedules, and we were told from day one, that we would most likely not be working with anyone we're training with.
Some POSSIBLE good news. NFS has called negotiations with the union to discuss the contract language. I'm TRULY hoping this is the start of serious negotiations, so that they can get back to work soon. I got my information from Sprint today, in regards to signing up for health insurance, and for what I'm going to pay monthly in premiums (that's insurance AND prescription coverage), I'm better off without it. It doesn't really matter, either way, because with my pre-existing conditions, I'm not sure who will insure me anyway. Such is life.
I'm hoping I'll have enough left from my next paycheck to order my halloween costume. I'm either going to be Glenda (from the Wizard of Oz), or Little Red Riding Hood. I haven't completely decided yet. What's your vote?
(For those who were interested in my previous post (about paranormal groups), check ours out at www.hauntmastersclub.com - We've got a lot of information and some great pictures.)




14 comments:
It's always a good thing to find out that you can handle what's coming. Hopefully, the NFS strike situation will resolve SOON. I know all too well the cost of health insurance vs. paying out of pocket. I don't know what the laws are in your state, but here, there is no such thing as a "pre-existing condition." If your employer offers insurance, it can't be denied you in any part.
ooooo i think you should go as Glenda, the good witch! that would be totally awsome!
also crossing my fingers regarding the NFS strike
ohhh I am going to your site again as soon as I get a chance to relax and read!!
I hope the contract negotiations go well, I am hopeful for you :)
I used to do insurance, it was my career. I do not think you can be denied as a 'pre-existing condition'to a certain extent. Youe employer will have an u=ins. rep, get with your HR or someone who knows about your companies ins. and schedule a meeting w/ the ins. rep. They HAVE to give you a clear answer, its the LAW, federal law by the way.....
glenda the good witch I vote for BTW!
p.s. you are entitled to the answers about your pre-exist BEFORE you sign up for ins.
You've got to be kidding with the toilet paper issue!!!!!! They can't obviously spare a square, ...
I hope things go well so that work can begin again ... I went through a strike through my union- and it was 10 below zero when we did---I froze my butt off!!!!! Be glad the weather isn't so bad! Eek! I'm sure it'll level out and the negotiations will see eye-to-eye!
Hang in there!
I vote for Glenda, I'm a wizard of Oz nut. I'm glad the job is going well.
Sweetie I am currently a licensed life and health insurance agent. You cannot be denied coverage, so please look into it further since this is something you really need. It's nice to see how your are coming along with the call center career :) I, too, hope the strike is resolved quickly and equitably for you. You're in my prayers.
LOL on the TP...next they'll put in a dispenser that only gives out a certain number of squares.
I'll keep my fingers crossed on the negotiations.
I vote Glenda....you'd make a beautiful Glenda the Good Witch!
little red riding hood for sure...you can hide all kinds of things in that cape of hers...whoot whoot..pary time! :)
good luck with the negotiations.... hope it all works out for the best and your costume.... oh definitely little red riding hood....
hmmmm... maybe I'm thinking of chloe and the big bad wolf... LOL
The tp thing is to crazy. What's next. paying for it. Just hope you have change when you go in there. ha ha.
Hope everything goes good with strike.
You would make a sweet little red riding hood!!
That bathroom notice is too funny!! What is the world coming to? haha
I vote for Glenda...The Good Witch... I just love the big dress.. Sort of like a Scarlett O'Hara fairy..lol
Glenda is a lot of fabric, but sure is fun. Red Riding Hood is good, in a bad kinda way! plus she has that really cool cape. and comfy shoes...
paranormal group eh? wish i lived closer. :wink:
Post a Comment