Why lightning bugs butts light up?
How a cockroach can live for 7 days without it's head?
OR
Why it never fails that when you carry your umbrella with you, that it never rains, but when you don't have it, it pours?
Some food for thought. Ok, basically, I'm just bored. It's about time for me to get my happy self in bed, and I'm not happy about it. I HATE going to bed at 9pm, it's like draining my soul or something. Only a few more weeks of this- I HOPE!
I was able to actually make most all of my blog rounds tonight. I have to admit, visiting my blog friends is something I really love to do- and today, there were some really great posts. Just a few that were note-worthy: Pinky, who's little girl is turning 6, had a heartfelt post that brought tears to my eyes. McBlogger's, who ALWAYS cracks me up- this girl has the best sense of humor. I swear, I wish she lived closer! The Rev. Dr. Kate, had an AWESOME post about true religious tolerance. One last that really struck me, was a "newbie" to my blog, Mississippi Songbird, she had a very touching, and uplifting story posted on her blog today.
It's funny how in the blog world, we become a "family" quickly. We often keep our blog friends in our thoughts and prayers- and worry about them just as we worry about our own family. I know I've met some extraordinary people in the past year that I've been blogging. It all started with Chloe', and turned into something much more. I came here just to write, and ended up meeting some people who have changed my life- definitely for the better.
So, I want to extend a big thank you- and lots of hugs to all of my friends. Thanks for the posts that make me smile, think, happy, and everything in between. Much Love...
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
The roach thing totally grosses me out and I don't get it. And when I mentioned it at a get together a few weeks ago, people said I was wrong about it... screw them...you proved me right! ROTFL
-N
Blogdom is a funny place. I never expected to make the connections I have. I have met folks I can't imagine how I ever got through my day without and folks who have taught me things and whose faith I am inspired by. Turst God to work through the available technology!
Hope you get back on a better sleep schedule for you soon - and thanks for the kind words about my post!
ewwwww gross. I hate bugs, ack!
I started my blog on a whim, now it is essential for me, weird huh?
OMG.....eeeek on the bugs!!!!
I agree it's amazing how fast someone that you've never met face to face can become part of your life. I've met some truly amazing people through my blog....and I am thankful! (you are definitely one of those amazing bloggers)
funny how this whole blog thing works eh? i just stumbled across your link on McBlogger's blog and i now consider you a friend, mind you i haven't been reading yours for to long but i already luv ya! what a sweet post, except for the whole cockroach thing, ewww!
You know, when I started blogging, I thought, "Hmmm, isn't this for kids? Sort of juvenile thing to do." Then I started seeing many adults---intellectuals and spiritually driven folks that inspired me so much--that I never let go of blogging. I've met some wonderful people who've taught me so much! It's amazing, isn't it?
About the roach...7 DAYS??? No HEAD???
Hi there
Saw you on some other blogs I read so thought I'd check out your blog. Nice pictures I watched the slide show for probably 5 mins haha :)
I agree blog friends are pretty cool, and I couldn't go to bed at 9 and I have to get up at 5:30 yuck!
have a good one
Phats
its a bottle in the ocean. that is my favorite metaphor. you send a message out and wait to see what comes back.
and it is family that comes back. extended family.
thanks for being here. :hugs:
(i think i fixed the link)
Christy yours is a pretty cool blog too... and I love all the wonderful diverse people I have met in blogdom.
lotsa luv ann xxxxxxx
Yup. Blogville has its share of amazing people, yourself included. Great post, sweetie :)
Post a Comment