Thursday, September 28, 2006

More Things... That Just Aren't Right...

My Cat Hitting An All Time Low- Laying Down To Eat:




My Cat, Thinking about Dinner:




My Cat, The Wide Angle View:




My Cat, In Repose:




I hope you enjoyed the cute, furry, loveableness that is, Morris D. Cat. Don't be envious he isn't your cat ;0)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure he's a cat? He has the most interesting body I have ever seen! What do you feed him :)? Have a good day!

Ladiebug said...

Every time I see pics of him he makes me miss my Minikin. She too used to have a shape like that! Plus we always laughed when she ate sitting down..lol!
But she wouldnt have thought twice about trying to eat my dinner! Once I put my sandwich down to grab a drink and she has eaten some of it and ran when she heard me coming! LOL!

AWE said...

And I thought my cat was big.

flea said...

holy shit! that is one friggin big cat, like really, i don't think i've ever seen one that big! i mean no offense but wow, you should enter him in contests or something

oh, and i'm still laughing!

happy thursday, 1 more day to go!! woot woot!

Deb said...

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!


He looks so snuggly though!!! Nothing like a fat house cat!

Anonymous said...

This is my first visit here ...(via mcblogger) your caption to the pic of your cat eating is the most hilarious thing I have seen all day - I can't stop laughing at it ... I will be back - thank you! :o)

BarnGoddess_01 said...

OMG!! hes way BIGGER than my dog who weighs 7#!!!!

Ive never seen a cat that huge, what does your vet say about him? how much does he eat?

WOW!!!!

Cinderella said...

I freakin LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE your cat!!! OMGGGGG HOW PRECIOUS!!! I want to eat him!!

Does he like lasagna by any chance? lol

ann said...

he sure is one massive moggie...

i used to be me said...

He's a big ole boy aint he....He looks so cuddley, I want him!


alas we have cat allergies at my house.

Natalia said...

OMG...you were not kidding about him. I had a friend who had a big one but not as huge as him. He is adorable, though.

-N

Phats said...

Cats really creep me out, might be because I am allergic to them I dunno. Although Morris is kind of cute

Riccie said...

I LOVE your cat! OMG I just love huge cats! Your Morris would snap up my Komando in one bite!

Anonymous said...

I know what you feed him....


other, slower cats!