Insanity Defined. The Life, Heart, Trials and Tribulations Of One Wild, Opinionated, Southern Woman. Just When You Think You've Seen It All- You Find Me...
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
MUST See!!!
Click HERE for a guarenteed laugh! It's the funniest thing I've seen in a long time! Enjoy- let me know what you think!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I've seen this before, you're right it is very funny!
THat is hysterical! My 9 y/o came in and was laughing hard at how fats it goes and says llama a lot...then she started dacing around to the music..lol!
I've been through the ringer and keep coming back for more. I'm a survivor of PTSD and Obstetric Fistula. I've done more than one thing I've ashamed of, yet, it's defined who I am. I adore Joan Holloway, and maybe, just maybe, when I grow up, I'll be more like her.
4 comments:
I've seen this before, you're right it is very funny!
Okay! WAY too freaky for me in the morning! haha!!!!! My friend has an obsession with Llamas <--sp? .... I have to show her this!
THat is hysterical! My 9 y/o came in and was laughing hard at how fats it goes and says llama a lot...then she started dacing around to the music..lol!
Hi, just visiting! That is the first time I've ever heard a song dedicated to Llamas!
Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment