Monday, August 14, 2006

Post Loss...

The story in a nutshell. A friend of mine, unintentionally hurt me, and in the mix, I, unintentionally, hurt her. We haven't communicated the way we should've for a few months- and that is due to bad situations with us both. It's sad how life can get in the way, but it happens to us all from time to time. I recieved an e-mail from her this morning that made me feel much better. We've called a truce, and are starting over. Words can't express how thankful for that I am. We've been there for each other through some pretty bizarre stuff. Even though we haven't been as close as we were in months, my life hasn't been the same without her in it. I'm thankful to have her back. You're a true gem- T.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

woohoo I love the music! ahhhhhhh......the 80's :)

I'm so glad you guys worked it out. You're right, it does happen :( but you'e both doing the right thing.

Thanks for watching my vid :) I replied to you on my blog.

Tumbleweed said...

Yayyy for working things out. Maybe you will grow close again before you know it....lesson learned!

ann said...

.... Christy, that's good news ;>)

Courtney said...

I'm glad you worked things out. We all do stuff like that sometimes. It was good of you both to be adults and figure out how to get past it. It certainly sounds like a friendship worth fighting for.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, what everyone else said!

Ladiebug said...

THat is so good you both can call it a truce. The same thing happened to me in 2003 with my best friend. She hurt me and in there soemhow I hurt her. We havn't spoken to each other since 10/03. She is due to have her first baby this week....I have missed out on her wedding and now this. I did try and call a truce but she never returned my call. Funny thing is what she did to me was way worse...she was in a mood and my daughter ran up to give her a hug and she shoved her and my dd ended up getitng hurt...cut her hands but she was more sad that someone she adored pushed her. I guess if she cant get over what I said when I was upset...and she neevr said sorry about what she did then she isn't worth it.
But it's awsome that you 2 can start over.....it's beeter than wondering for 3 years about each other.
HUGS!