Insanity Defined. The Life, Heart, Trials and Tribulations Of One Wild, Opinionated, Southern Woman. Just When You Think You've Seen It All- You Find Me...
Tuesday, August 08, 2006
I Felt Like Sharing...
A picture of the most cute, furry, lovable orange cat- Morris!
OMG! For a minute---at first glance I thought it was some weird tick or crab-like insect that you blew up in a picture---and then realized it was a huge puffy and cute cat! I NEED my coffee this morning!!!!!!
How adorable this picture is----and I am so not a cat fan!
I've been through the ringer and keep coming back for more. I'm a survivor of PTSD and Obstetric Fistula. I've done more than one thing I've ashamed of, yet, it's defined who I am. I adore Joan Holloway, and maybe, just maybe, when I grow up, I'll be more like her.
7 comments:
Your blog just makes me so happy! I'm glad that your back and I'm SO sorry that I haven't been by lately. Life is nuts when you aren't working!!
HUGS!!!
that morris is one big moggy :>)
What a big fluffy kitty! I love when they roll over for some belly lovin!!!
OMG! For a minute---at first glance I thought it was some weird tick or crab-like insect that you blew up in a picture---and then realized it was a huge puffy and cute cat! I NEED my coffee this morning!!!!!!
How adorable this picture is----and I am so not a cat fan!
Damn! That cat is as big as mine.
This is very interesting site... Cheapest prepaid phone card europe travel merchant account master card merchant account time Mature lesbian xxx Dreamweaver flsh templates girls bra and panties Buy bontril diet pills free craps online Auto lexus navigation system Antispam dawnload zoloft 1989 oldsmobile trofeo cle de peau skin care products
Very nice site! Attractive sofa Blackberry beltonen via sms order vicodin online info on valtrex merchant accounts diazepam Patent lace up bra Laser eye surgery safe kansas city toys Electric heated mattress pad by sunbeam Allegra favila sport bottles take phendimetrazine exactly as directed by your doctor Leadership coaching us
Post a Comment