
Just thought you might enjoy this fine pic- it was taken at our "Church Youth Party" at my parents house. I teach the pre-teens and teens of our church on wednesday nights, and promised them a pool party before everyone went back to school. I know, I know- me, teaching children. I'm warping the minds of America's youth, one youth group at a time!
I do actually have some good news to share- I have a job! I start at Massengill's in the morning! No, it's not a douche factory, it's a high-end clothing and bridal boutique- which is something I thrive on! Granted, I might not be rich anymore, but I like to look it! I know I'll enjoy it. I love retail, and as many times as I've SWORN I'd never go back, I always end up going right back into retail. Wish me luck!




5 comments:
Congratulations on the new job! It sounds like it will be a lot of fun! Also, the picture is cute. I like how different it is!
Congrats on the new job. I must admit I instantly thought Massengill's Douche LMAO!
good luck sweetheart... I've never done retail... only retail therapy!!! :>)
Enjoy your new job! It sounds like it will be soemthing you enjoy!
I love the pic!!!!
Good luck on the new job. At least you won't have far to walk if you want coffee from King's.
Post a Comment