Insanity Defined. The Life, Heart, Trials and Tribulations Of One Wild, Opinionated, Southern Woman. Just When You Think You've Seen It All- You Find Me...
I've been through the ringer and keep coming back for more. I'm a survivor of PTSD and Obstetric Fistula. I've done more than one thing I've ashamed of, yet, it's defined who I am. I adore Joan Holloway, and maybe, just maybe, when I grow up, I'll be more like her.
7 comments:
All I see are beautiful faces with amazing teeth!
Who's your dentist!???? Give me their number!!!
That 4th one down looks like Gatlinburg, maybe?
Hello, darling. Don't I know you? ;)
Christy, you are just too cute! You are so photogenic!
Not yet. But keep it up and I will see someone I know.
Thanks for sharing your pictures with us. You have an amazing smile. :)
great pics! thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment