Monday, January 23, 2006

Have You Ever...


Just felt "blah". You know, you're not depressed or upset about anything, you just don't feel like writing, getting out, or whatever? I've been a little sick this weekend, and just haven't felt like really doing much- which would be the explanation for no posts this weekend. I had been a little down after hearing news about my job. Everyone remembers me telling them how excited I was to be able to go back to work at Merle Norman. Well, that's getting pushed back indefinitely.

Jim, the owners husband, has leukemia. They just found out, and it doesn't look good. They're not wanting to start something new right now with everything happening with him. I MORE than understand this- I mean, I can only imagine how upset I would be if I found out Chris had leukemia. Granted, Jim is in his late 70's and has lived a good life, you hate to hear news like this about anyone. So please, keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

As for me, I'm still at the house, and bored. The weather has been pretty lousy the past couple of days, so I haven't really gotten out and accomplished much of anything- other than stripping and washing our bed *which takes 7 hours*- I'm not exaggerating here- to wash and dry everything on our bed. Well, at least it got taken care of!

Sorry I don't have any words of wisdom or anything to make you laugh today- although, hearing about my laundry might give some a good laugh! I'll be posting more during the week! BTW, that's just a random cow picture for your enjoyment...

7 comments:

Ames said...

Aw, I like the cows, they're cute!

I'm so sorry to hear about the job. Everything happens for a reason, maybe there's something better about to pop up for you.

Thinking of ya...
:-)

Anonymous said...

Your a cosmotologist right? Ever think about going into business on your own? Like Mary Kay or Luzier?

The weather sucks in Tenn and KY in the winter. :( It's got me down too :(

Criminal Minds Fan said...

:)

Carrie said...

i've been so oout of it myself lately that i didn't know you had all of this going on. i hope that you are doing better... keep up posted and let us know that you're okay!!

AWE said...

I am sorry to hear about the Merle Norman job, I was looking forward to catching you there one day. But did you say that you were stripping now? You know stripping and washing the bed down. Sorry its a male thing.

Bare said...

Awe- Stripping, there's an idea! Maybe I can head to the Mouse's Ear for work *LOL* You can tell I'm in one of those not right moods *LOL*

Deb said...

Hey, sorry to hear about all that’s going on. I do have to tell you- that January 24th is the day where most people get depressed. It’s on the news and I’ve been seeing it everywhere. Try to get some exercise, even if it’s just walking or stretching. Let a lot of sunlight come inside your house. I’m trying to do that. Read this:

http://www.emaxhealth.com/25/4240.html

Try to beat it. I am. You know I go through my spurts of depression and I feel blah a lot of the times. We gotta beat this thing even though there’s so much depressing things going on around us.

You’re in my prayers and thoughts, and I hope you feel better. Go to that site- it really makes a lot of sense. Let us know how you are.

Love the picture of the cow. I should hang that up on my fridge. Ha!