Friday, December 23, 2005

So Glad...

The troll decided to visit me and see the "real" me- maybe you know me, or have seen me- if not, I'd really like to see you.... But just so everyone can see who you are, since you hide behind an "anonymous" profile and belittle those who are grieving- I'm outting you-

If you see this user on your website- know they're an insensitive piece of shit, and a coward. Christy isn't quite as nice as Chloe' was...


Domain Name

qwest.net ? (Network)
IP Address

65.137.139.# (Qwest Communications)
65.137.139.230
ISP

Qwest Communications
Location

Continent
:
North America
Country
:
United States (Facts)
State
:
North Carolina
City
:
Blowing Rock
Lat/Long
:
36.1639, -81.7145 (Map)
Language

English (United States)en-us
Operating System

Microsoft WinXP
Browser

Internet Explorer 6.0Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; ; .NET CLR 1.0.3705)
Javascript

version 1.3
Monitor

Resolution
:
1024 x 768
Color Depth
:
32 bits
Time of Visit

Dec 23 2005 8:38:37 am
Last Page View

Dec 23 2005 8:40:34 am
Visit Length

1 minute 57 seconds
Page Views

2
Referring URL
http://liveinafantasy.blogspot.com/
Visit Entry Page

http://miss1999.blogspot.com/
Visit Exit Page

http://miss1999.blogspot.com/
Time Zone

UTC-5:00EST - Eastern StandardEDT - Eastern Daylight Saving Time
Visitor's Time

Dec 23 2005 8:38:37 am
Visit Number

41

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

u go girl!!

Anonymous said...

hey Christy :) It's nice to know who you really are :)

Criminal Minds Fan said...

I am also keeping track of a list of crazies. I will be on the lookout for this nut. There really should be more that we can do about blocking these asses but I have sent 2 requests to Blogger asking how and have had no response yet. If they ever answer me I will forward the dirrections to you!!! :)

Deb said...

I'm glad to see the 'real you'. :)

ann said...

Hi sweetheart: how are you today, feeling any better.

Keep well, keep happy, keep posting

lotsa luv ann xxxxxx

ann said...

Christy, come visit by me and meet my family.

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Go, Christy, slay the trolls!
They're STILL hassling you?

Let me know if you want to form a hunting party.

Bare said...

*LOL*- Jess, don't worry, they're just "lurking", but I figured I'd put a stop to them before they even start ;0) Thanks for the offer though- you never know when I might have to take you up on that.