
This picture was taken last year on this exact day. It was taken right beside of my Elizabeth Arden Counter. Little Bit, Me, Jess, Heather, and Kim *AKA: That Thing That Makes Our Schedule*- and one of my best friends. I loved the girls. They were my best friends- they were family. At Verna's funeral, I saw almost everyone I had worked with from Proffitts'. You can't imagine how happy I was to see all of the people I loved so much, but how my heart was broken because of the loss of Verna. I was torn. When I sat down with Sis *Geraldine*, she held my hand while we watched the video. At the end, was a picture of me, Holly and Little Bit behind the Clinique counter. The last picture, was a picture I had taken the last day Verna worked. It was of her and Sis, behind her register. My heart was broken.
I began looking at pictures from Christmas last year, some made me laugh, some made me smile, and some made me cry. This picture meant the world to me, and wanted to share it. Treasure every moment you have with your friends. You never know, when it might be the last time you see them.




3 comments:
Hi, wondered what happened to you. You were here one minute, gone the next.... and where are all those great pics? I loved them.
Hope you're feeling a lot better.
lotsa luv ann xxxxx
great picture, thanks for sharing.
Thank you for sharing this very special picture with us!! :)
Post a Comment