Many of you know me as the "Infamous Chloe' Gardner". Yes, I was the writer and creator of that character. She was a character inspired and brought to life with the help of a dear friend. A friend who has stood by me, and helped me through the lowest point in my life. I will always be grateful to you, "T" for being my friend. You're the best friend a person could ask for...
As for me, you'll learn about who I am, while I figure it out. I've spent my entire life running from the pain of death, loss, disappointment and despair. I haven't dealt with any of them. I've pushed things back into deep crevices in my heart, and pushed myself futher to care for those around me. After losing my job, my friends, and many dear loved ones, I was forced to deal with the pain, and deal with Christy. In 27 years, that's something I've avoided doing. It hurts. It hurts a LOT more than I ever imagined. I pushed those I loved away from me. I no longer had the will to even live.
I'm taking life day by day. I'm talking to someone to help sort out my feelings and learn how to live, not just exist. I'm learning how to be, Christy. I've met many wonderful people here on blogger, people that have become dear friends, and people I treasure- people I don't want to lose. I hope to be able to get myself back on my feet, and living. It's not going to be easy, but things are always easier when you have a friend to hold your hand. Thank you, my friends, I treaure you ALL.
Thursday, December 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
I wish you well, and I hope you find some peace.
One day at a time, Christy. One day at a time.
I think I will like being friends with Christy even more than I enjoyed Chloe'. One day at a time is the way to do it and ask for helpo when you need it. We are all here to help in any way we can!!! :)
I've brought the soda, bottled water, and coffee. Lets sit for a spell and start from the beginning, hm?
Thankyou for trusting us with the truth. In this forum, that couldn't be an easy decision. As you were one of my favorite fellow bloggers, I will continue to read your blogs. I'll pray for you, that God will ease your heart and give you joy of life again. :)
This is so good Christy; I'm really pleased for you and in time I'm sure your life will shine again
lotsa luv ann xxxxxx
I can already tell that I like the real you better than I ever liked Chloe.
Thanks for showing us the real person.
much love,
Lorrie
Post a Comment