Sunday, December 25, 2005

Here and Gone...

Christmas came and went so quickly this year! I guess that is due to the fact that I'm not in retail anymore. Last year, from the day after Thanksgiving, until Christmas Eve, we counted down the days until Christmas was here, just so we could have so peace. When you're in retail, Christmas takes on an entirely new meaning, and you realize just how many people have no clue what it's really all about. I can't complain this year. I've had a great Christmas, surrounded by my family and friends. My children did wonderful last night. People were so glad they were a part of our service. As soon as I get my pictures developed, I'll post them here. I dropped my digital camera about a month ago, and it's out of commission as of now. No, my husband doesn't know, because I'd probably be a dead woman for dropping it. He just thinks it needs a new battery, which it very well may. PRAY that's all it is. I hope everyone has been able to have a nice day of relaxation and love with family and friends. God Bless...

2 comments:

Criminal Minds Fan said...

I'm so glad that the children had fun and did their best. I seems to me as if the whole year went quickly. All the best to you now and always! :)

Anonymous said...

I hear ya about retail!! I worked it for years & really hated this time of year because of it. It sure made me appreciate cashiers alot more!!
Glad this holiday was good for you!