
I just thought I'd share this with you because it's so not right- and SO me! I hope you all have a safe and Merry Christmas- and Hannukah *and anything else anyone celebrates :0)* We'll see how good of a sunday school teacher I am tonight. My "chitlins" are singing during Mass tonight, and I do hope they'll not get stage fright. Granted, we only have about 30 people on a "good sunday", but since tonight is Christmas Eve, we'll have probably around 60. The church is always full of Christmas and Easter- the two times of year you can guarentee a packed house.
I'm getting ready to go to Red Lobster in a few with my Aunt Judy. It's something she started when I was 8 years old, and we've continued to this day. It's not Christmas if we don't go to Red Lobster for lunch or dinner on Christmas Eve. Then tomorrow, we'll have our "Family Christmas" and open presents. That's been a big transition for my husband because they always open presents on Christmas Eve.
Regardless of how and what you celebrate, I hope you're surrounded by those you love and cherish, and if you can't be with them in the flesh, be with them in the heart. God Bless...




4 comments:
Hi. thank you for visiting my blog. I hope you come back sometime to read about the exploits of my disastrous string of dates gone bad!! LOL!
happy christmas!
Marcy_P.
Enjoy yourself at dinner tonight and update us on how the kids do in church. I am sure they will do great and have fun doing it. Merry Christmas! :)
MERRY CHRISTMAS Christy!!
Happy Christmas my dear! Question-are you RC? Ooh, a good writer and Catholic-now that would be a sorid combination. Yer man should be so lucky!(you said mass, so I wonder..)
I love your new house-I will make sure to bookmark the new address. Take care, and keep a smile on that pretty face today!
Post a Comment