Sunday, December 25, 2005

An Obsession...




Yes, I'm obsessed with "Panda Cam". I've been watching Tai Shan since he was a day old on July 10th, 2005. In my spare time, I keep panda came running, just to see what he'll do next! I've watched him so much I feel like he's a part of my family. In the summer of 2006 I'll be taking a trip to Washington D.C to see him! I'm so excited!!!

If you haven't seen him, check out Panda Cam, and join in the fun!

3 comments:

Criminal Minds Fan said...

Very Cute. I love Pandas also. Our zoo has two and I wish they had a baby but even the adults are incredible to watch. They are so beautiful. :)

Ken said...

good lord.. lol.. next thing you know, Panda pron... heh..

Mike said...

Good news -
apparently the whole Panda experience is nicely organized, and is orderly and fun.
I still like the river otters, tho.