Sunday, May 25, 2008

*Insert Catchy Blog Title Here*

Ok, yes, it's true. I'm incredibly lazy. I've neglected my blog and pretty much everything else *L*. What a month it's been! Between church activities and paranormal investigations my weekends have been packed! I've been meaning to write, or at the very least, just check in on everyone's blogs, but as they say, "the road to hell is paved with good intentions", so I need to do instead of intending to do *LOL*.

Chris and I are working on starting a family. Oh so special me, had been timing EVERYTHING wrong. I didn't realize that conception took place in the fallopian tubes. The entire time, I thought it took place in the uterus *only*, so I was timing sex for the day I was ovulating. WRONG! That's too late! So, after a male home fertility test, and at home ovulation test, we *finally* figured out what we were doing wrong *L*. We're *hoping* that we "got it right" this month.

Speaking of babies, my godson, Luke, will be two years old tomorrow! Happy Birthday, Luke! We love you!

17 comments:

Bethan Louise said...

That is so wonderful!!! A baby.... praying that it all goes well and you know, enjoy 'baby making' too =]

Ps. thank's for stopping by and leaving a comment, please drop by again soon x

Anonymous said...

that is great news! woohoo!!!

I would LOVE to hear more about your paranormal investigations :)

mcBlogger said...

good luck good luck good luck I so hope it goes well for you. The practice is fun anyways. :)

Carrie said...

Making a baby is way more work than it should be! And not always the fun kind. Did you know that if you change positions, or wait until certain times of ovulation, you up your chances of having a boy or girl? I kid you not. I hope that it all goes well for you guys, I know what a great mom you will be!!

Yes, tell us more about the paranormal!!! HUGS!

LZ Blogger said...

Christy ~ Hey... LAZY... I thought that was MY NAME? Happy Birthday to that cute little God son of yours! ~ jb///

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the baby making. Maybe if you need a cheering section... or is that too much. ;)

((((((hugs))))

Mississippi Songbird said...

awwww, Happy Birthday to Luke! and
God bless you with a baby..Bunches of hugs....

Glad to see you back,Sweety

Mississippi Songbird said...

I am passing on an award to you.. Stop by my blog and pick it up when you get the chance...
Bunches og hugss....


Stephanie

Turtle Guy said...

Timing is, indeed, everything!

Reminds me of a line from a TV show...

"You're gonna have a baby?"

"Yah."

"They know what causes that now..."

flea said...

that's fab!! good luch, and hey you can always, practice, practice, practice!! lol

you'll be a supper mommy

RedNeckGirl said...

you'll be a wondermus mommy! Great pics of your godson and of the wedding. everyone looked beautiful!

Nancy said...

I had great success with the ovulation predictor tests. ;-)

Hoping all of your dreams come true. You will make a wonderful mother.

Anonymous said...

I am able to make link exchange with HIGH pr pages on related keywords like [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com]bad credit loans[/url] and other financial keywords.
My web page is www.usainstantpayday.com

If your page is important contact me.
please only good pages, wih PR>2 and related to financial keywords
Thanks
ParSeaceNed

Anonymous said...

Get The Beat Deals On [url=http://www.bodybuildingrx.com/products.html]Body Supplements[/url]. You don't the hang of how yard goods these are for you. Not on a wholesome

diet? Than you have need of to have supplements for your substance or you will slowly contract shocked as you get older. How

granite-like is it to ingest joke dispense of vitamins everyday? It's not. And it ordain preserve years on your existence! Try my Gurantee

or your gain shy away from! I will herself guarentee that you choice collar thriving and perceive a huge dissension or you

wangle your ready money disregard! No B.S. Meet approval it out!


[url=http://www.bodybuildingrx.com/products.html]
Buy bodybuilding supplements[/url]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.thecasino.co.il/it/]free casino[/url] , [url=http://www.casinoonlinebrazil.com/blackjack]roleta online[/url] , [url=http://www.onlinecasinorussian.com/casino-games]casino online[/url]. [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com/kasino-bewertungs.html]kasino[/url].

Anonymous said...

I am right here to assist get your site off to an excellent begin. Don't be one of those that wished they'd completed it much better the first time, then get on the job, and expense, of starting more than. Your web site reflects that which you as well as your business or pastime are all about.

I am able to provide low-cost, user-friendly, custom developed websites to get a extensive variety of businesses, organizations and teams.In addition, it should not expense a lot of money to get you began. I will aid guide you via the procedure and even alert you when i think you may be getting in more than your head, or past your spending budget.

Listed here are some hight quality solutions for a resonable cost:

Front-End Development
Custom web site design
Affordable web site design
E-Commerce website design
Corporate Website Design
Innovative website design
Static Web Design
Website maintenance
Web site re-designs
SEO Services
Logo Design

Please look around the site for further information about the [url=http://www.adrianbotea.com]freelance web designer[/url] services that I am able to offer and to see examples of websites that I have designed

--------------------------------

[url=http://www.adrianbotea.com/seo-services][img]http://www.adrianbotea.com/seo-moz.png[/img][/url]

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.