Monday, June 25, 2007

Gone To The Beach...

Be back friday with pictures and stories...

Once again, SO sorry for being a bad, and neglectful blogger. I will be catching up with everyone, soon!

12 comments:

Natalia said...

Yaay beach. And yaay pics.

-N

ZoeyBella said...

Enjoy the beach. Summer is here!

Cinderella said...

Have fun!!!

Mississippi Songbird said...

you bad woman you...


lol...Bunches of hugs.. I look forward to catching up..

Kelly said...

I am so jealous! I miss the beach so much!

Carrie said...

Hey girl! Been a while since I stopped by and you're not even here!! I truly hope that you are having a wonderful and decadent vacation!

Deb said...

Just got back from my vacation-----it's so hard getting back to the swing of things again when returning. You actually need a vacation FROM your vacation. Enjoy your break!!! We'll miss you!

Catch said...

have a great time at the beach Christy!!!!! lots of pictures!

Mermaid Melanie said...

enjoy the waves! and the sun, and the fish. relax. can't wait to see the pix.

Meow Meow said...

You are so slipping with your posts!!!! SHame Shame SHame!

I hope the beach brings you sunshine and many a cute man to visualize.

Cheryl Wray said...

Ooh...hope you're having a great time at the beach!!! I wish I was there!!!!

LZ Blogger said...

I love the BEACH! Hope you are having a GREAT TIME! ~ jb///