Insanity Defined. The Life, Heart, Trials and Tribulations Of One Wild, Opinionated, Southern Woman. Just When You Think You've Seen It All- You Find Me...
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
On A Lighter Note...
I've ranted and raved quite a bit in the past few weeks, so I thought I'd post some things on a lighter note-- Fun with my friends Michael, Monger, and my Godsons, Caleb and Luke-- Enjoy!
Okay, I feel completely unoriginal now, but I wanted to tell you that you have the most gorgeous and friendly smile. Simply beautiful. Completely jealous.
Great photos, Christy! You looked stunning in them! I enjoy your photos of you & your friends & family. They're sweet and you all look like a lot of fun to be around. :)
OK, I will risk looking completely stupid...the guy you are with in the last few pics...is that the hubs?! Regardless you two look like you're having a seriously good time...and yes, beautiful smile.
I've been through the ringer and keep coming back for more. I'm a survivor of PTSD and Obstetric Fistula. I've done more than one thing I've ashamed of, yet, it's defined who I am. I adore Joan Holloway, and maybe, just maybe, when I grow up, I'll be more like her.
22 comments:
great pics Christy! you have a beautiful smile!
I was going to say the same thing!!! You have the most natural smile. :)
((((((HUGS))))) from us both. :)
great pics :)
Okay, I feel completely unoriginal now, but I wanted to tell you that you have the most gorgeous and friendly smile. Simply beautiful. Completely jealous.
Awe your godson is cute!
how cute!
they are adorable
Great photos, Christy! You looked stunning in them! I enjoy your photos of you & your friends & family. They're sweet and you all look like a lot of fun to be around. :)
good lord he is cute, is he single?
In my best Shanice voice...
"I love your smile" =)
Love the pics!
OK, I will risk looking completely stupid...the guy you are with in the last few pics...is that the hubs?! Regardless you two look like you're having a seriously good time...and yes, beautiful smile.
(((Christy)))
Thanks for all the understanding. I really would love to meet someday for lunch. ;)
Rose
xo
Really CUTE pictures! Looks like fun! ~ jb///
Pics always make people smile, especially when you look so gorgeous and happy! Enjoy the good times, Miss Christy!
fab, fab pictures! Loved them all :)
Great pics! You are so beautiful! You all look like you have so much fun! I wish we were closer! Hugs!
Yaay pics!
-N
Lovely pictures. You really are photogenic!
It's great to be with people you love who love you back. ENJOY.
You all look great.. Wonderful photos..*hugs*
Looks like fun!!! :) I love your hair!!!
What great pics! Your hair looks FANTASTIC in these ones! :)
Post a Comment