Yep, Blogger has done it now. I'm pissed. It FORCED me to move to beta, or I couldn't log in. I hate it, and am in the process of setting up a new blog at WordPress.com. I'll be posting it here as soon as it's finished! YOU SUCK BLOGGER!!! Do you realize, if you haven't switched over to beta, I can't friggin' see who has posted on my blog! Is that not a load of barncles or what!!! I mean, all of my posts, before I was FORCED to switch to beta, I can't see those who commented if they don't have beta-- this sucks!!!
Update: I really don't like WordPress, after spending well over an hour trying to get things set up, so until I find a new home, I'm guess I'm stuck here with shitty beta blogger *sighs* I HATE BLOGGER!!! UGH!!!
Ok, my mini rant is over, for the minute
Thursday, February 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
I hate men.
that suxs...i still have the original blogger....
no probs here for me with beta since they came out of "beta" i had probs when they were still launching and testing
let me know what your wordpress is so i can update my blogline
Yep, I am thinking I'm going to need to switch to blogspot v2 very soon. I keep having random kinds of trouble signing in, posting, etc.
LOL... blogs are great for ranting!!
I also guess I need to move over to beta. My dh actually said it was easy for him, but I'm scared to do it!
Let us know when you get your new blogger up!
I've found my problem is having multiple blogs and now one profile... and how weird that those who aren't new blogger, their comments are anonymous.... huh!
I wish you luck with it honey
We're singing the same song, baby. I was forced to 'convert' last night. I have wordpress as well. I don't know why I stay with blogger and continue to put up with it!
LOL, I wasn't impressed with Wordpress either. ;)
Post a Comment