Ok, now that the drama is over, I know, I'm a sorry blogger. You know, when you don't work, there's only so much you can talk about. I mean, anymore, I don't have something to bitch about daily, so I figure, what am I gonna write about? Getting out of bed, cleaning, watching As The World Turns? My readers would plummet to zero *LOL* Then again, ya'll know me. I'll be quiet for a few days, then something will ruffle my feathers, or I'll have some great epiphany of thoughts to share with you-- or "nuggets of joy" as I like to call them.
Since, I have neither, I'll leave you with this FINE picture, to remind you to ALWAYS wear sunscreen.

This is the direct result of NOT wearing sunscreen. You know what the saddest part of all is? Monger and I had the exact SAME thought-- It's the end of September, we're not gonna get burnt. Note to self, and others: you WILL get burnt if there sun out at the end of September.
Take care, all! I'll be back soon enough with some words of wisdom, or bullshit-- either way, it'll be a good time!




12 comments:
i'm first!!! i've had plenty of sunburns...i'm probably a candidate for skin cancer ;(
Sunscreen it is, then.
You're beautiful.
HHNT!
~Him
I always seem to forget and get burned. I burn pretty bad but the next time is the same.
First time her an am Loving this Template!
OUCH!
I burn once and then its tan baby all the way!!! lol..the first time I ever got in a tanning bed I burned so bad I could barely sit on my butt for 3 days!
Such a lovely shade. Next time, I'll bring the lotion. ;)
Christy,
Love the HNT, do you think B will let me do that sometime? LOL
Rose
xo
Thanks for all the love, you have been so nice to me.
OUCH! I am of fair skin and know the pain in the pic. YOU gotta wear sunscreen. My mom started teaching on PEnsacola beach and spent lots of time in the sun. She has since pain for it with 15-20 skin cancerous moles removed.
BE careful!
WOOOOOO! This knocked my ass right out of depression mode!
VERY NICEEEEEEEEE! :o)
Do you have any single friend bloggers?
WOW there, Lobster Girl! Yaay you finally joined HNT! So happy! :) Congrats!
-N
Post a Comment