Whew! After a week like last week, it was nice to just be able to chill out
and get some rest! In the past couple of weeks, my sleep has been a complete
wreck. I've been sleeping crazy hours, and staying up all night long. I went to sleep somewhere around 7am this morning, and woke up at noon. Here's to hoping I get a decent night's sleep tonight, at a decent hour. Anyway, I have an update on my identity theft case.
Once again, I'd like to sing the praises of www.gap.com for their cooperation and compassion in dealing with my situation. As of saturday morning, the entire $334.94 had been returned to my checking account-- while I'm STILL waiting for www.hallmark.com to discharge the pending $70.94 to my account. I'm still extremely pissed off at www.hallmark.com !!!
On a happy note, yesterday, my dear mother:
(The one in the white shirt) Celebrated her 53rd birthday yesterday. The first sunday of every month, we always have a "pot luck" dinner after church, so we celebrated there with our church family. Julie, a dear friend of ours from church, made a huge chocolate cake, which was wonderful!
The weather in E-town is so cold, I haven't even left the house today! My aunt,
who is a teacher in the city schools, is on a two hour delay tomorrow due to the weather. Note: we have NO snow, it's just that cold, and down here in the South,
we don't take kindly to cold weather.
And... Just because I feel like sharing, here are some pictures of my "kids" to share with you!




16 comments:
Omg, your "kids" are gorgeous...oh, how nice! Will comment more later, just wanted to praise your "kids"! :)
I LOVE The kids photos. I am a sucker for fur balls of love....
I am still wanting to know with PCOS how the hell you lost 100 lbs...Will you PLEASE* PLEASE* post your response on a comment in my blog??
Thank you!
Love the kitty photos :) I'm a voting for ya!
oh my! your kittys are gorgeous! I especially like the look on your orange tabbys face, he is smiling into the camera :)
What cutie pie pictures!!!
And Happy Birthday to your Mom!!!
the kitties look so comfy cozy! Im so glad they found you!
glad to hear they are taking care of your accounts!
Happy Birthday Mom!!!!
Stay warm Christy!
cute kitties..*hugs**
Thanks for the info. I have Byetta in my fridge....but my doc said it was to help reduce appetite...
Glucophage TEARS my tummy up. = (
The new kitties make me want to snuggle!! YAY!! And, honey, are you ever right, this cold is killing me!! HUGS and sending you love!
oh my goodness they are all adorable! and the yellow one my how he has grown!
happy belated b-day to your mom!
take care and i'm glad to see that things are falling into place for you
Hey congrats on the nominations! Your mom looks like a fun woman just by the picture!
I'm glad things are working out regarding the gap crisis. There was a mass email out that got forwarded ten million times about credit card numbers being misused by mall employees. Another story...figured I'd tell ya anyway. Always check your statements!
Hope you're doing great Christy! Just wanted to say hello!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTY'S MUMMY
The kittie kids are so kute... purrrrrrrr
CONGRATS! Marching off to vote.
-N
Your kids are adborable! Who needs TV when you have them! That last pic cracked me up!
mom looks like a happy lady!
And to hell with Hallmark, they have killed every hoilday and them cheap!
Down with Hallmark!
And ......I think your kids need a little shave. Who doesnt love love a freshly shaven kitty ;)
Post a Comment