Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Ready Or Not...




I have new family members. I'm still not over losing my precious Morris cat. However, I know there are animals that are all alone, needing love and a good home. Because of this, we've welcomed two new members to our family. VanGogh, and Lil' Morris. They'll never replace Morris, but have been a nice addition. It's good to have fur in my home again, and the greeting of a "meow" or "purr" when I walk by! Enjoy!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice, but if I knew you wanted cats, I would have happily given you my chrono-cat.

He has the uncanny ability to wake me up to feed him exactly 90 minutes* before I've set my alarm--no matter what time I've set my alarm.

yeharr

* during Daylight Savings time, it's 30 minutes. I haven't found out how to reset his clock. I swear I am not making this up.

ann said...

Oh Christy I've been away from blogdom caught up in real life etc and I'm so sorry to read about poor Morris.... as a cat lover I many time cat owner I know exactly how you feel. Your new little kitties look delightful... purrrrrrrr xx

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, they look like they are very smart and wonderful beings! I can tell, for sure. I am sorry about the passing of Morris, and very happy for the lucky fur people that get to share your world! enjoy being a mommie to those pretty kitties!

Anonymous said...

awww, they are uber-cute! Enjoy them! I hope they both are getting along well and adjusting to their new home!

Anonymous said...

Cutttttteeeeeeeeeee cats! Plus I love Van Gogh, good painter :)

flea said...

aww they are adorable!! i'm glad to see you happy and spreading love to animals that need a good home

BarnGoddess_01 said...

pretty kittys!

Ive been thinking about getting a kitten....just thinking it over....

Anonymous said...

Congrad on the new editions to your family~ I hope you rescued them from a humane society???

Anonymous said...

They are sooooooo CUTE!

Anonymous said...

You are just a sweet soul Christy. Thanks for taking on some more beautiful kitties. (((hugs)))

Catch said...

Oh Christy they are beautiful...both of them!! How wonderful that you gave them a loving home!!! Bless you!

Anonymous said...

Verrry cute cats!

Anonymous said...

awww, they are so cute..

**hugs**