Insanity Defined. The Life, Heart, Trials and Tribulations Of One Wild, Opinionated, Southern Woman. Just When You Think You've Seen It All- You Find Me...
Sunday, December 24, 2006
God Bless You, Laci and Conner...
On a day that should be so joyous, 4 years ago today, Laci Denise Peterson, and her unborn son, Conner were savagely murdered at the hands of her husband, Scott. Please take a moment to remember Laci, Conner, and those they left behind. May God Bless them.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
that bastard...i would still like to get my hands on him...he is a piece of worthless shit and i hope he is getting what he deserves in prison
It's so true. We all end to frget these things. Such pointless deaths. And all for what? So that he could start his life over because he wished he wasn't married and about to be a father. Cases like this make me want to believe in the death penalty.
I believe Scott is innocent. Those bodies had to be placed on the shore at the bay by the real killer. some of the things that point to his innocent is a full term size baby cannot come out of a 9 inch open.When laci went missing her uterus was about 33 or 34 CM when found it was about 23 CM the only way is if she was alive when Conner exited and she had contrcaptions. How can a woman weight 150# when she went missing 50# when found and have on her bra,underpants with the back completeley out and capri pants on and have lost her head.arms,leg in water with swift currents and pulls.Scott is innocent the real killer needs to be found
Anonymous-- How old are you? 10, 12? Please, do some research on how Laci was REALLY found, and what happens to a pregnant body that is immersed in water when death occurs, and after death.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but please, check the facts.
I've been through the ringer and keep coming back for more. I'm a survivor of PTSD and Obstetric Fistula. I've done more than one thing I've ashamed of, yet, it's defined who I am. I adore Joan Holloway, and maybe, just maybe, when I grow up, I'll be more like her.
5 comments:
that bastard...i would still like to get my hands on him...he is a piece of worthless shit and i hope he is getting what he deserves in prison
It's so true. We all end to frget these things. Such pointless deaths. And all for what? So that he could start his life over because he wished he wasn't married and about to be a father. Cases like this make me want to believe in the death penalty.
-N
I believe Scott is innocent. Those bodies had to be placed on the shore at the bay by the real killer. some of the things that point to his innocent is a full term size baby cannot come out of a 9 inch open.When laci went missing her uterus was about 33 or 34 CM when found it was about 23 CM the only way is if she was alive when Conner exited and she had contrcaptions. How can a woman weight 150# when she went missing 50# when found and have on her bra,underpants with the back completeley out and capri pants on and have lost her head.arms,leg in water with swift currents and pulls.Scott is innocent the real killer needs to be found
Anonymous-- How old are you? 10, 12? Please, do some research on how Laci was REALLY found, and what happens to a pregnant body that is immersed in water when death occurs, and after death.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but please, check the facts.
Kudos to you for their rememberance...they are both in the arms of our Lord now...
Post a Comment